Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey,

Just had a look on Habbo and noticed that they've brought back Habbo Club which is good as it's showing Habbo for what it is, and it looks like they've scrapped VIP and added new Club furniture.

oNNYpKaSoQh0.png

UwVQT0kVoQh0.png

GJaO4RPXoQh0.png

New: Are you running low on credits?

http://www.habbo.com/me said:
Frequently connect to the hotel and check out the top right corner of your screen on the landing view page. We've added a "Whatch&Earn" button. If it's blinking, this means that there are currently video offershtat you can watch and receive several prizes.

This seems an exciting new feature, but I have not yet seen this in the client? - Oh yeah and those two spelling mistakes, or maybe three (you could say) are NOT mine, yes these are Habbos mistake.

So what do you guys think? I like both of the 'new' features/updates.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I like the offer for free credits, could help people stay off retros.

Lirinya

Jan 26, 2013
I never noticed they removed HC to begin with, that being said I hadn't played in so long - it much have returned before I did. As for the free credits, I never noticed. It's a cute little feature, especially for people who actually care about staying there for the long term.

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
I've had the watch and earn then when I checked yesterday, had it a few times. It just had a little pop up in the actual client window with a short video and then you click "Claim Prize" or something. I didn't get free credits though... Received a 'flies' effect thing, that weird glowing blue icy effect thing, and 2 incense candles, not quite credits :(
I love how they've brought back HC, VIP stuff sucks. I do think it's improving, so hopefully it'll continue to give users what they're asking for.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I like the Idea I might start playing Again.

Copernicus

Brutality is my game....
Mar 5, 2012
I personally think habbo is getting better by going back to it's own roots, it makes the game more original if you get what I mean, but I liked habbo when it was r63 it seemed simpler.

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Quite nice features to be honest, they just need to keep their user count stable at the moment since they can't afford to be losing their money. They need to do much more to do this but it's a start. Anyways, looking forward to more things they bring in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread