Habbo Moderator Handbook

iBritz

May 28, 2012
Hey Guys!

This Handbook includes everything you need to know about being a Moderator on a Habbo Private Server.

This Includes:

-Staff Content,
-Commands,
-Actions to be taken,
-Banning Periods,
-When to Kick whole room,
-When to Mute whole room,
-Warning/Strikes,
-Taking Orders,
-Rank Orders,
-Advertising Policy.

Hope this is helpful!

Link..

If the link is to long for you to send to MOD's/Users use this link:

Credits:
iBritz

Do Not use this and claim it as your own.

All Feedback is taking on board and hopefully i will add a section for MOD Tool.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Looks nice, well worded.
I'd see that this would have to be updated for each hotel considering they don't have the same rank system or punishment system as you though.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Good Job Ty, this looks nice. 9/10 Maybe a little bit of colour or better layout may make the difference.. Brilliant though (y)

iBritz

May 28, 2012
Looks nice, well worded.
I'd see that this would have to be updated for each hotel considering they don't have the same rank system or punishment system as you though.

Haha, Yeah they would have to perhaps copy and paste it into there own and edit it. Thanks for the Feedback really appreciate it from someone like you.

Great work Tyler, this would be useful for new recruitments on hotels.

Thanks Greggs, Appreciate you had the time to comment on my thread. ;D

Good Job Ty, this looks nice. 9/10 Maybe a little bit of colour or better layout may make the difference.. Brilliant though (y)

Thanks for the Great! Feedback, Will take it all into consideration and add some more colour and stuff to make it more appealing and enjoyable to read.

Do you think i should add a Mod Tool section?

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Thanks for the Great! Feedback, Will take it all into consideration and add some more colour and stuff to make it more appealing and enjoyable to read.

Do you think i should add a Mod Tool section?
Yes Definitely, some people do not know how to use ticket browser properly. Adding a Mod Tool Help Section would be brilliant.

Night

Aug 30, 2011
Not bad, pretty helpful, actually. Thank you. Also, sometimes stuff changes based on the hotel (like the rank order 7:1, and the strikes). But it's a great guideline to have, so thank you for sharing it.

Users who are viewing this thread