Recruiting [Habbo] Looking for an assisting developer

Sky1212

Jan 15, 2016
I would love to keep the community in up right shape, I cannot dev but I can do other things.. I can possibly find you a dev tho!

Core

Nov 10, 2016
I would love to keep the community in up right shape, I cannot dev but I can do other things.. I can possibly find you a dev tho!

A developer doesn't need to code :/
A developer is just someone who develops something :p
Could be something like developing a user base with a strong economy.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
No. that would be a Community Manager.

So you're trying to say anyone who's job title or anything for that matter which contains 'developer' must know how to code?
Let's take for example a property developer? The word developer is not limited to software...

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
So you're trying to say anyone who's job title or anything for that matter which contains 'developer' must know how to code?
Let's take for example a property developer? The word developer is not limited to software...
Let me put my tinfoil hat in and ring a cow bell.

Habbo property development eh

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Let me put my tinfoil hat in and ring a cow bell.

Habbo property development eh

Development is not a Habbo-only word so why did you refer to my statement as being 'Habbo property development'.
I was giving you a real-world example...

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
Development is not a Habbo-only word so why did you refer to my statement as being 'Habbo property development'.
I was giving you a real-world example...
Yeah he's looking for a Habbo Developer not a fucking real estate agent so stop causing arguments that don't make sense.

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Yeah he's looking for a Habbo Developer not a fucking real estate agent so stop causing arguments that don't make sense.

Don't get so angry? It's more so a debate, not an argument.
He's looking for a 'Habbo Developer' someone who can develop a retro, correct?
Which is why I was attempting to explain the word 'develop' but you clearly couldn't understand even in the most basic of terms.
Once again (hopefully this time it will be lucky);
The word development is not limited to software.

Users who are viewing this thread