Do You Like This Index And Register?

• Yes - I love it

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No - Not Really Its Okay

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Hello Devbest its been a while since ive posted anything so i decided to create a index and register i helped a friend of mine finish this and since i mainly coded it i got the honors of posting this! yes, your going to comment already released well im releasing it bc i mainly coded it but i actually made a register page xD okay lets get to the good stuff
Index-
Register-
I may release the codes at a later date with version 2.0 of this

Thank You For Your Time of reading this!
Please Don't Send Hate Comments
Thanks Again!
-Gage

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Personally I don't like the whole login container, however with some editing such as the colors and sizes of the container then it would look pretty decent. Not a bad attempt at all.

Kods

Aug 17, 2015
I like the simplicity that it has, as @0AK has said maybe editing the containers a little would make it look much more appealing though a great attempt.

Ork

Dec 29, 2010
You have this posted as a release... however I don't see a download link. I really like this, very simple and minimalistic.

Anyway I can get a download on this?

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
You have this posted as a release... however I don't see a download link. I really like this, very simple and minimalistic.

Anyway I can get a download on this?
Helllo @Ork um i dont wanna release it yet until i get finished with version 2.0 when 2.0 comes out ill be glad too!

Ork

Dec 29, 2010
Okay you might want to have this moved to the development forum then... a little bit misleading to post it in the release section when it's not ready for release. Look forward to 2.0 however.

Loudogg

Apr 16, 2016
Hey I have only just noticed this, I am the actual developer of the Index and Gage has the credits for the Register. Gage I don't appreciate you claiming my work bro

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Hey I have only just noticed this, I am the actual developer of the Index and Gage has the credits for the Register. Gage I don't appreciate you claiming my work bro
I don't doubt you, he's been releasing a lot of other's ripped work recently in this section.

Users who are viewing this thread