Habbo in the shit again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
ooohhh its happened again, its happened again... the pedophiles are back, its happened again... (8)
Righty so as you seen, Habbo is back in the shit since removing their moderators and bringing in this auto mod bot system. Reports are suggesting loads of people have been recently banned for inappropriate misuse of the game. This lasted for a good couple weeks before Habbo catches up. Not sure 100% what they're doing about it though, looks like their banning but income Channel 4!
KNm0sHS.png

7xqR9AD.png

J6TsnPc.png

Looks like Habbo Exploited accounts got IP Banned for exposing those trying to engage with sexual text on the site. If you wanna see more just type in Habbo Exploited on Twitter.

Reactions: Kak

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Not gonna lie, it's the stupidest thing Habbo have done. Of course there needs to be some kind of moderation, it's an online chat room for teenagers.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Not the first time Habbo has done something as stupid as this. Use betting for example. People will start to leave soon & then they'll have to change.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
well who wants to contact channel 4 for this then and watch everyone get muted tbh habbo just make me sick keeping the pedophiles on the game they should ditch the auto bot mod system and get there mods back but saluke don't really care all they want is your money

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
well who wants to contact channel 4 for this then and watch everyone get muted tbh habbo just make me sick keeping the pedophiles on the game they should ditch the auto bot mod system and get there mods back but saluke don't really care all they want is your money
Thats not true some of it is, I went on Habbo as a Girl and went into Club NX withing 5 minutes 4 pedophiles wanted my sc I made a fake one and added them the majority of them where 16-18 and even 14 I reported it and Habbo did ban them in seconds.

BUT WHO ARE WE TO SAY ALL THIS ABOUT HABBO WHEN MAJORITY OF RETRO OWNERS WITH BIG USER COUNTS ARE PEDOPHILES.. LETS NOT START NAMING THERE IS TONS!!

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Thats not true some of it is, I went on Habbo as a Girl and went into Club NX withing 5 minutes 4 pedophiles wanted my sc I made a fake one and added them the majority of them where 16-18 and even 14 I reported it and Habbo did ban them in seconds.

BUT WHO ARE WE TO SAY ALL THIS ABOUT HABBO WHEN MAJORITY OF RETRO OWNERS WITH BIG USER COUNTS ARE PEDOPHILES.. LETS NOT START NAMING THERE IS TONS!!
i not one of them haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread