Habbo HTML, CSS, Javascript - Template

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
Hello Devbest & Adult Cat Seekers.

My friend Khalifa designed this webpage, and I coded it.
The news slides move with javascript by pressing "Next" & "Previous".
It took a while to code, I hope you like it.

1DeznMNIKRKIv8JIlkWxUg

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I love the navigation, that has a nice look to it. However, the boxes at the bottom could use a little more work as they look as if you have just placed them there to fill up space. Overall, a nice, clean and tidy design. Nice showing.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Love the concept, i guess this is not 100% finished?

One question, is Khalifa same guy as TheLastDark, cause I found this " "

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Not a fan at all to be honest.

The code is obviously sloppy because some boxes have padding and some don't. There's also a lot of wasted space with over sized margins between some of the content boxes. I also dislike how the navigation bar is wider than the main content area, if you ask me, it should all be the same width to keep the template consistent.

I also find it hard to believe that you, Khalifa designed this. In the footer of the template the person that is said to of designed this is called iKush but the guy on DeviantArt is called TheLastDark and on here your called Khalifa. All 3 of those usernames are nothing alike. You would of thought you would of used the same name throughout or as similar as possible.

Khalifa

Jun 21, 2013
Yes Queef i use 3 names my dev art and my KekoMundo account is TheLastDark , and my english account'sa re Khalifa and iKush :p if you dont bealive its fine with me :3 i know my work and effort

Will you be releasing a download?

Yes right now im just working in some other things that will be in the home page

Not a fan at all to be honest.

The code is obviously sloppy because some boxes have padding and some don't. There's also a lot of wasted space with over sized margins between some of the content boxes. I also dislike how the navigation bar is wider than the main content area, if you ask me, it should all be the same width to keep the template consistent.

I also find it hard to believe that you, Khalifa designed this. In the footer of the template the person that is said to of designed this is called iKush but the guy on DeviantArt is called TheLastDark and on here your called Khalifa. All 3 of those usernames are nothing alike. You would of thought you would of used the same name throughout or as similar as possible.

By the way if you dont like it its fine 2 , dont bealive me <---My personal twitter and here and this is my layout fan page :p i dont really care about bad opinions like yours :p

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
you should get the slide to move automatically every 5 sec or something? really nice graphcics i like it
its original

Heurt

Sep 2, 2013
2 weeks ago is was searching for something like this, but now i am stopped with Habbo and all games, i didn't going to use it, maybe i going to edit it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread