Habbo Hotel days are over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I think this girl sums it up at the end.. Seriously, I got a good laugh and some memories came back.

Have a watch below.

Enjoy.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I dont know why but i found the background music she was playing funny because she was just there playing along looking all dull and that music was there...

Scorp

Feb 5, 2013
I'll watch it when I get on my laptop but yeah. I don't think I'll ever really get into habbo again now I just play retros and rps

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
I'll watch it when I get on my laptop but yeah. I don't think I'll ever really get into habbo again now I just play retros and rps

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Same here tbh i only log onto the habbo website to see changes :p

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
From my first visit to Habbo (in over 2 years, 2011) I was just very confused. There were these games, these ugly furniture, the list goes on...

I don't know how Sulake can still name this Habbo 'Hotel' when it is nothing like a hotel, I lost interest in Habbo after the BETA was closed and shock wave was gone (-cries)

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
I don't know what time she is from but i guess she's somewhere around the 2005 to 2008 to 2009 where you used to log in with your Habbo account anyway not gonna confirm.

I still have some pretty old 2004 and 2005 accounts especially some with characters in them that are not able to be used anymore ( Alt codes ) And # and $ As well as resetted usernames.

Not actually feeling like playing Habbo anymore so I'm not actually going to log in but the new Habbo sucks.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
I feel bad for habbo. All these hotels are taking their spot light. That's why they are taking action onto the big hotels trying to shut them diwn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread