Applicant Habbo Graphic Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Who am i?
My name is Owen, I am 20 years old and I'm a freelance habbo graphic designer. I've been doing habbo graphics for a while now and I'm hoping to attract new clients to my services that I'm starting to offer to the DevBest & Habbo Retro community. I don't think I'm a well known habbo tard in the community but i'm recognised for my banners and shit posting in the Habbo Graphics sub category.

My aim
Honestly I hate to charge for habbo graphics but it takes a lot of time to do sometimes. Especially when it comes to animations and creating custom content. But.. my aim is to save up funds to continue my photography and graphic designing. From doing a few photography projects I've gained little to none investment that I made on purchasing my DSLR and lenses so I'm hoping that this can be a bit money on the side to help me out. As well as funding my hobbies, I'm hoping that I can use these new clients to experiment with new designs for Habbo. I'm always down to try new things.

What I'm offering
This is what I'm offering and the commissions I will be charging:

Habbo Retro Banners
Standard: £5 GBP
Animated: £10 GBP

x6zHuUA.gif

QUPitSx.gif

ca25sD2.gif

pS4YELD.gif

23iAeB8.png

k0dsgKe.gif

PeZy36c.png

XZhzhMr.png

0d0mBrh.png

c0P0VD8.png

K5Qifjg.png

l7G4GKG.gif

6FJJm6m.gif

i3tdSMA.png

AXN6nVe.gif

y0MRx4U.gif

Lm5x6aU.gif

TeiJNay.gif

mYYFF5z.gif

qkp3M6f.png

bEcoTDA.gif

YSwDgld.png

vFReceX.gif

SUdoizT.png

All banners are customizable and all design input is through you. So colour scheme, patterns, images, ideas, text, etc.

Habbo Retro Logos

CHftiqv.png

RK4Rqdm.png

GHcRRWm.png

tHNSUUm.png

IEr2khv.png

KfsMeqy.png

z7c5x5a.png

Zu7JU3x.png

J1gVL5f.png

aPtHf1P.png

druCFYK.png

e2yHx5N.png

NRZi2Ql.png

Discord profile pictures

U7OcGsB.gif

F1kyFJa.png

8nf3Nzx.png

All profile pictures are customisable and all design input is through you. So colour scheme, patterns, images, ideas, text, etc.

Habbo Web Design
Standard Index PSD: ££ Negotiable
Full Website PSD: ££ Negotiable

6S539fR.png

UH8aqGW.png

tizrv.png

Ideally its your web design so i would want your opinion before starting the project. I'm new to web design however learning still.

Well, that's what I'm offering in a nutshell. If you want to enquire about anything or know anymore then send me a message.

Contact me
Discord:
owen#0020

Thanks, Owen.

Last edited:

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Can vouch for Owen, done graphics for me in the past.
Highly recommend :)

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
We recommend Owen! He's made us a number of cool graphics and is always happy to make any little edits after (if you don't chargeback :rolleyes:)

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Made a fansite index for Olly but he decided to back out and stop replying to my messages as soon as I finished the project. You can see a preview of this under the web design tab.

Brackm_3

Nov 27, 2018
Pleased to know about your authentic work up gradation. I am also looking for some esteemed service providers. Someone referred for timely and descriptive designing help. Looking for animations and customized content for our site. Ready to pay according to the quality of the creative pages.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Pleased to know about your authentic work up gradation. I am also looking for some esteemed service providers. Someone referred for timely and descriptive designing help. Looking for animations and customized content for our site. Ready to pay according to the quality of the creative pages.
This is a habbo related thread. wys.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Great Designs Owen definitely would recommend him such a lovely genuine guy with amazing graphics have worked with him in the past

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I can vouch for Bobba as he did it for Bobba Hotel, during the time it was open, man gave us so many designs holayyyy ly owen.

Also do you do Habbo Rooms?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I can vouch for Bobba as he did it for Bobba Hotel, during the time it was open, man gave us so many designs holayyyy ly owen.

Also do you do Habbo Rooms?
I don't do habbo rooms sadly!

thanks for the vouch!

Panic

Dec 5, 2019
I would like to buy some Habbo SWF edits/UI improvements discord me @ Panic#0002 if still available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread