Habbo Gold Crate Image

Yvw

Jun 30, 2013
Does anyone have the name for this furni or better the swf/xml
You must be registered for see images attach

(Used as 'Crate Gold' on HabboEmulator, can be double clicked. Sprite = 28262 if helpful)

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
You can go in your database and find the corresponding swf file that matches the furni id in the furniture table (name depends on emulator if I remember correctly).

cammy

May 15, 2014
Was in the catalogue working for me when I last used this, honestly just get Arcturus Morning star.

Yvw

Jun 30, 2013
You can go in your database and find the corresponding swf file that matches the furni id in the furniture table (name depends on emulator if I remember correctly).
I'm using a different SWF is what I mean, so I don't have any just the database name for it
Found the SWF files and icons from another, just need the XML code, does revision number matter to make it work when adding to furnidata?

Last edited:

cammy

May 15, 2014
I'm using a different SWF is what I mean, so I don't have any just the database name for it
Found the SWF files and icons from another, just need the XML code, does revision number matter to make it work when adding to furnidata?
I've used random revision numbers is the past, I don't think it entirely matters. Don't quote me though :)

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
nope, it doesn't matter

also a tip, use edited plus emu or arcturus morningstar, habboemulator is buggy asf

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Arcturus Morningstar, or a Plus Edit, in my oppinion. i will look through my XML, and Furnidata later.

Users who are viewing this thread