Habbo Flash Browser source (OSX and Windows)

Laravel

Nov 29, 2020
Hello Devbest Users,

From my other developments, you can tell I haven't got the imagination to come up with a cool name, so here is a flash browser I created using Electron and Electron Navigation, which allows users to access multiple Habbo Retros, instead of downloading multiple clients.

It has a very simple tabbed interface and an easy to read codebase for you to make changes to make it unique.

You can find the codebase on including installation instructions.

I hope you all like it! If you'd like to test it, it's available at :D

Screenshots
You must be registered for see images attach

Credits:
Electron, Electon Navigation, and myself!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 20.01.00.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 20.01.00.png
    643.4 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
This is the same as what I did with Habflash lol.

Except I actually spent some time refining things - you just threw together a few packages - 10 minutes of work.

Laravel

Nov 29, 2020
This is the same as what I did with Habflash lol.

Except I actually spent some time refining things - you just threw together a few packages - 10 minutes of work.
I just spent a lovely 2 minutes looking at the HabFlash source code, Both are the same as many other flash electron browsers...
and you cannot call adding a few extra icons and a new tab handler "refining things" it looks like you spent more time on the name and the fancy logo than you did on the actual code.

This is a release thread, there has already been someone say it's "Like HabFlash" you really had 0 reasons to make the same comment, none of your code is in the browser I made, so your comment is irrelevant.

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
I just spent a lovely 2 minutes looking at the HabFlash source code, Both are the same as many other flash electron browsers...
and you cannot call adding a few extra icons and a new tab handler "refining things" it looks like you spent more time on the name and the fancy logo than you did on the actual code.

This is a release thread, there has already been someone say it's "Like HabFlash" you really had 0 reasons to make the same comment, none of your code is in the browser I made, so your comment is irrelevant.
Fact is, Habflash is more refined than this. You basically did what I did in the first two minutes of setting up Habflash and then you’re like ok this is done.

This isn’t a release, at best it’s a tutorial. You are adding no value whatsoever to the original code base.

Laravel

Nov 29, 2020
Fact is, Habflash is more refined than this. You basically did what I did in the first two minutes of setting up Habflash and then you’re like ok this is done.

This isn’t a release, at best it’s a tutorial. You are adding no value whatsoever to the original code base.
It's not your codebase 😂😂😂

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Okay, chill out. You released the source and he used it as a refrence. Im almost 90% sure that its not the same code.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Nice release, could be nice for someone looking to prioritize flash in their client rather than working to an HTML5 client.

Users who are viewing this thread