Recruiting Habbo Fansite Developers/Coders

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
IOV0di5.png

Hello everyone!

I am Kit also know as Pat, I am currently developing and coding myself a new habbo fansite. Even though I could manage do things on myself (even things that I do not know about yet) I would still like to have few developers to assist me.

Site Background
I have worked myself for another fansite now for almost a year, gaining management experience in there. Now had idea to create my own fansite. Fansite will have badge guides, event schedule, radio, habbo tools and badge archieve (+ much more). Fansite's idea is to bring people more closer and providing friendly community environment. How we will differentiate from other fansites? Well we actually care about our community and their opinions. Following them when developing fansite more.

Requirements to become dev
  • Coding background
  • Knowledge on languages such as HTML, PHP and CSS
  • Friendly and kind personality
  • Time to contribute to the site
  • Not working on another fansite!!

If interested...
then please send me a friend request on discord @Kit#6969 and let me know about yourself. Your experience and why you want to help!

If you would like to be part of our community already or maybe work in different department example events, radio or reporting management let me know about that too. We are lacking on leaders for departments. You can join our discord too to follow progress ->

Love the support that someone (four#2314) gave me <3_<3 just note Habbo was called Kultakala before it was named Habbo eventually ;)
MHRbj88.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread