Habbo Emulator (PLUSEMU) Public Navigator fix

tobi3591

Mar 16, 2018
Hello Devbest.
Me and Friis have found a fix for the Habbo Emulator (Plusemu) with the public navigator isn't working.

Whilest looking at the code, from where navigator_publics and the categories we found out, that the navigator isn't loading from the categories ID, but instead of the name of the identifier.
For examble here.
You must be registered for see images attach

To find the right category go into > navigator_categories and find the right identifier.
like so

Wola, use :update navigator and now your public room should show up.
As far as i know, you can you all of the diffrent identifier, aslong its written in the code.

Hope you got it all, any issues please let me know.

Have fun everyone

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hello Devbest.
Me and Friis have found a fix for the Habbo Emulator (Plusemu) with the public navigator isn't working.

Whilest looking at the code, from where navigator_publics and the categories we found out, that the navigator isn't loading from the categories ID, but instead of the name of the identifier.
For examble here.

To find the right category go into > navigator_categories and find the right identifier.
like so

Wola, use :update navigator and now your public room should show up.
As far as i know, you can you all of the diffrent identifier, aslong its written in the code.

Hope you got it all, any issues please let me know.

Have fun everyone
Thanks for this except I've never had an issue with the navigator publics showing up.

Users who are viewing this thread