Habbo Dreams Mobile Game (Playable) + Other Found Files

WhiteTuxGroom

Nov 22, 2021
I went down an Old School Habbo rabbit hole earlier and ended up stumbling upon something that I figured was lost forever and decided to post it here.
I'm unsure who did the emulation of this, but it's 'unique' to say the least. So I figured I'd go ahead and post some of this on here I'm sure someone will find it interesting :)

Screenshot:

Download:

I found some other .rar files I hesitantly downloaded and also located some other files which I found quite interesting. I went ahead and uploaded all 21 images to imgbb,

Habbo2?

A few old Sulake powerpoints:

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
I went down an Old School Habbo rabbit hole earlier and ended up stumbling upon something that I figured was lost forever and decided to post it here.
I'm unsure who did the emulation of this, but it's 'unique' to say the least. So I figured I'd go ahead and post some of this on here I'm sure someone will find it interesting :)

Screenshot:

Download:

I found some other .rar files I hesitantly downloaded and also located some other files which I found quite interesting. I went ahead and uploaded all 21 images to imgbb,

Habbo2?

A few old Sulake powerpoints:
cool find. streets and shops remind me of an RP

WhiteTuxGroom

Nov 22, 2021
cool find. streets and shops remind me of an RP
Yeah, I wonder if that was the route they were taking? I forgot when MyCoke opened but maybe this was the initial blueprint for what became MyCoke? CokeMusic or MyCoke. Totally forget what the name was, haha.

Also, I’m gonna do some more digging tonight. If I find some more cool stuff I’ll add it here. Pretty sure I got some Goldfish DCRs I’ll have to post later.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
This is cool, didn't know it existed, thanks for sharing!

Another cool one is Mini Friday ( ).

Was playing around with this a bit ago, but ended up giving up as the emulators were being problematic. I've attached a couple SIS & SISX files (Symbian OS).

Attachments

• minifriday3rd_1_21.zip
    908.5 KB · Views: 23

WhiteTuxGroom

Nov 22, 2021

Was playing around with this a bit ago, but ended up giving up as the emulators were being problematic. I've attached a couple SIS & SISX files (Symbian OS).
Ahh, I think I remember something about this. Thanks for the share !

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
These screenshots are like burned somewhere in the back of my memory but I also don't remember ever playing it LMFAO

Sick find though

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
In the Quackster repository files, there is some similar content, like a Mario game but involving Habbo character and things like that, If I find some, I'll send you a print.

Alaska

Hablush <3
Mar 5, 2015
These are cool and a big throw back, I remember the Habbo 2 video screenshots, was always intriguing

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
An interesting thread and read, thanks for the share!

funtimeandrefoxy

Nov 19, 2022
The version of habbo dreams you own appears to be a different version than the ones on the internet. Do you still have that version with you? the mega link doesn't work.

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012

That's cool I find this part of that website particularly interesting: Players of Mini Friday can now play PUBG and can use of some of these cool and funny

Users who are viewing this thread