Recruiting Habbo Days Team Recruitment

FearofGod

Make v26 great again
Jul 19, 2011
2rh5v2e.jpg

Hello, I have been around the retro scene for about 7 years. My very first retro was Force Hotel and that was the only retro I truly fell in love with. I loved it's originality, economy, staff, and community. It was truly the perfect retro in my eyes.

The Habbo Days project is a v26 Project that I will hold onto until I complete my Cyber Security degree in college. I will apply what I learned in college into this website. This will be a very hard project to work due to most of the PHPretro and Holograph Emu being deleted.

I will need only 2 developers:
one that has knowledge in C# and can maintain the emulator when I can't (busy) and add new stuff to it and fix bugs.
Web Developer who can maintain the webpages, weed out bugs, add new features and help secure the site thereof...

If you are interested in joining this team then message me and we can set up a 3 way skype/discord call and we can greet eachother the best way we can and discuss our mission and future with this project. Example: If it should be temporary or not.

I would also ask that these two people are willing to invest time and money into this project, I will take care of the VPS, ddos protection and shit like that but it takes 2 to tango and 3 to... I don't know, but it help is help.
This means that this excludes little kids who ask their mom and dad for VPS money.

I haven't ran a retro in 3-4 years so I will use this hiatus of finding team members to catch up on maintaining emulators and shit like that.

* Luckily, I was smart enough to upload the custom furniture cct's I created onto google drive along with the database SQL, I will see if I am missing anything but if I am not, then all I have to do is recode the custom furniture page and boom, you can order furniture off the page like in Force Hotel.
Also, I found the Holograph Emulator I was using. It has battle ball fixed and diving but nothing is ever flawless.

Last edited:

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
This is an easy project if you just use what @Quackster has been working on. What makes it hard is the fact Shockwave is no longer supported due to technological advances which means either your users all use Internet Explorer StoneAgeEdition or Google Chrome GodzillaBuild
Seamonkey is a viable option for a daily browser (I use it as my daily browser), it is overseen by the Mozilla Foundation and has a good chunk of the same code base. It is completely open source and it supports Shockwave as well as offers many features that I have not seen in other browsers.

Also there is Pale Moon x32, old versions of Opera, and maxthon.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Seamonkey is a viable option for a daily browser (I use it as my daily browser), it is overseen by the Mozilla Foundation and has a good chunk of the same code base. It is completely open source and it supports Shockwave as well as offers many features that I have not seen in other browsers.

Also there is Pale Moon x32, old versions of Opera, and maxthon.

Seamonkey may not support it in the future, if you read one of their

Also, we are not planning to support any abandoned stuff like classic extensions and NPAPI plugins on our own. We will try as long as possible. But when they are gone, they are gone. The current developer base is much too small to do our own fork.

This is an easy project if you just use what @Quackster has been working on. What makes it hard is the fact Shockwave is no longer supported due to technological advances which means either your users all use Internet Explorer StoneAgeEdition or Google Chrome GodzillaBuild

No, use Pale Moon.

Users who are viewing this thread