Habbo Club & Habbo Builders Club purchase buttons

VisualVoidNL

Dec 15, 2017
Hi all members of Devbest.
I'm making a official Habbo catalog i got all the pages the exact same way as Habbo but i got three problems:
I'm missing the purchase buttons on the buy Habbo Club page and the builders club pages.

Habbo official club screen:
Mine:

Habbo official Builders club screen:
Mine:
Does someone know how to code this or can explain how it works?

I'm using Plus Emulator - Build 2 - Production PRODUCTION-201802201205-141713395

(Sorry for the bad English, I'm Dutch.)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
it's free on there that's why you don't need to purchase it probably why the buttons arn't added in
I think he's trying to add the feature itself, some people prefer features over offering it for free.

Maybe it's the page information? Not sure how buttons are added it? Is it HTML? Maybe the buttons are in your SWF's?

CXS7OM

Aug 12, 2017
You actually need a concrete packet in order to send that products / layout.
Subscriptions are also products in Habbo, even the Builder ones (for example, builder ones also depend on productdata in order to show the text on the button, but since they removed that on a 2017 release, it looks empty).

Here's an example of what I did some time ago: .

VisualVoidNL

Dec 15, 2017
You actually need a concrete packet in order to send that products / layout.
Subscriptions are also products in Habbo, even the Builder ones (for example, builder ones also depend on productdata in order to show the text on the button, but since they removed that on a 2017 release, it looks empty).

Here's an example of what I did some time ago: .

I'm using the official product data and furniture data from Habbo.
someone told me to add these to my database:
Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` VALUES ('1814', '144', '20060', 'DEAL_HC_1', '100', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '1', '', '', '-1');INSERT INTO `catalog_items` VALUES ('1815', '144', '20060', 'DEAL_HC_3', '500', '0', '0', '6', '0', '0', '1', '', '', '-1');INSERT INTO `catalog_items` VALUES ('1816', '144', '20060', 'DEAL_HC_2', '250', '0', '0', '3', '0', '0', '1', '', '', '-1');

and this:
Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` VALUES ('20060', 'DEAL_HC_1', '', 'h', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', 'default', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0');

this is my page layout:
Code:
(144, 5, 'Habbo Club', 172, '1', '1', 1, 0, 144, 'hc_membership', 'vip_buy', 'hc2_clubtitle|clubcat_pic', ''),

and i'm using this production: PRODUCTION-201802201205-141713395
the emulator that i use is: Plus Emulator - Build 2
this is the furni data that i use:
and the product data:

My ServerPacketHeader:
My ClientPacketHeader:

What is the best way to fix it?

I think he's trying to add the feature itself, some people prefer features over offering it for free.

Maybe it's the page information? Not sure how buttons are added it? Is it HTML? Maybe the buttons are in your SWF's?
True, I'm making a official habbo catalogue i got everything working except the hc and bc page. I want everything the same. Without those pages it isn't 'official'

it's free on there that's why you don't need to purchase it probably why the buttons arn't added in
You are right. Its free. But i'm making a catalogue like Habbo. Without those pages it isn't complete (OCD) lol.

Users who are viewing this thread