Habbo Clothes Wont Work [PlusEMU]

Antisj

Apr 21, 2014
Hello, im trying to add new clothes and have done this but they wont show in the "Change clothes"

Changed figuremap.xml & figuredata.xml
Import all .SWF to Gordon > Production

And thats all, i think? Anyone knows the problem here?

Thanks!

Antisj

Apr 21, 2014
Update the figuredata in the emulator folder
If i change the .xml in extra, do i need to debug the emulator?

New update:
Client gets stuck on 76%

Ports are open in firewall (30000,30001,3306).
Client file is correctly setup.
I've tried with several different users.

Any ideas?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
If you changed the xml file, and now your client is stuck at 76% .. wouldn't you think your issue is with the file.. you.. just.. changed..

Antisj

Apr 21, 2014
If you changed the xml file, and now your client is stuck at 76% .. wouldn't you think your issue is with the file.. you.. just.. changed..
I looked into that, since im a programmer and web developer myself. And there is no difference between those two files (The earlier woking .xml and the current not working .xml same </> and same <>.

Do you have any other idea? Appreciate the help!

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
Sounds to me like it's exactly what JayCustom was speaking about, possibly something wrong with the file, if you're available right now, I can teamviewer you and I can try to debug the problem. Just PM me your details ASAP, and i'll try to connect as soon as possible.

Antisj

Apr 21, 2014
Sounds to me like it's exactly what JayCustom was speaking about, possibly something wrong with the file, if you're available right now, I can teamviewer you and I can try to debug the problem. Just PM me your details ASAP, and i'll try to connect as soon as possible.
Thanks, will contact you the details in about 30m just installing Visual Studio 2015 on my main PC.

Can you pm me i cant pm you

Users who are viewing this thread