Habbo Client Application

Nic18

Jun 2, 2019
Hi I would just like to ask what are the things needed to create a Habbo application, Habbo does have application needed to install in order to play the game, I would like to know just what are the requirements needed to create something like that. I'm planning to create a Habbo retro with the need to install it. Thank you

Oni

信頼に値する人いない
Dec 1, 2021
The Habbo Launcher is not the actual client.
It only serves to start an Adobe AIR application with 2 necessary parameters (1 Param: Hotel, 2 Param: SSO), which in turn loads the actual Habbo client (Habbo.swf / WIN63-2021 Build).

You would just have to patch and change a few things inside the Habbo.swf which requires knowledge of ActionScript and the right tools. The ability to read and write pseudocode would also be very beneficial.

Moogly

May 6, 2012
The Habbo Launcher is not the actual client.
It only serves to start an Adobe AIR application with 2 necessary parameters (1 Param: Hotel, 2 Param: SSO), which in turn loads the actual Habbo client (Habbo.swf / WIN63-2021 Build).

You would just have to patch and change a few things inside the Habbo.swf which requires knowledge of ActionScript and the right tools. The ability to read and write pseudocode would also be very beneficial.
This. You could also just make your own GUI that pulls down the client and run the patched client. Is it an Adobe AIR? I guess you mean for the Classic Client (or whatever they're calling it) not the new Unity client.

Oni

信頼に値する人いない
Dec 1, 2021
This. You could also just make your own GUI that pulls down the client and run the patched client. Is it an Adobe AIR? I guess you mean for the Classic Client (or whatever they're calling it) not the new Unity client.
Exactly! I have not yet dealt with the Unity Client or have not yet been able to force myself to do so.
C# -> IL2CPP -> emscripten > WASM, I can only say one thing about that: PAIN.

Users who are viewing this thread