Habbo Camera API (Plus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Hello everyone, today I decided to start working on the API for the Habbo camera and felt like giving something back to you guys.

The Project:
My main goals is to replicate the habbo camera to the best of my ability, including effects, pets, items, users figures and any other data that gets sent to the server from a string of data generated by the camera. The API will be hosted on a dedicated server that other hotels will be able to connect to. Sadly this will means the API wont be publicly released (yet). While this may be considered a bad thing, this allows me to fix bugs and improve the API without having to release updates.

My Goals:
  • To create an almost if not perfect camera api.
  • To be 100% free for anyone to use.
  • To be compatible with any Habbo.swf without having to make edits.
  • To be simple to setup and configure.
  • For users to be able to upload custom swfs to be compatible with the camera.

The Beta:

These are the current hotel listed that will be beta testing the API once it's at a stage for testing:
  1. - @ToxRetros
  2. - @Meap
  3. - @JMG
If you'd like your hotel to be apart of the beta testing, shoot me a pm me on devbest.

735b214b32eb43478ed2bebdff916048.png

yuVMf0NcEO.gif

This image is pre-generated in order to test the EMU's connected to the server. More images will be posted as I progress further in the project.

Last edited:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Looks promising, good luck Damien. Glad to see someone contributing to the community. Wish you all the best with this ;) :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
You're such a good developer Damien, can't wait to test this out, thanks for choosing me mate :)

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Small update:
-Started work rendering the room from the planes data. I've finished most of it minus the textures and doorways (as I need to extract the images from the habbo.swf and figure out the best way to skew images using GD library).
-Camera filters should now be working too. Yet to test but the code was easy, so why not ;).

5119cc73fc9e45aa836233fdbc19756c.png

05512ec1df1f4711b1b282a6536532a2.png

My reference string:
For those who are curious about what the data being sent looks like.
e0d8b16045ca43cd99e79769554bf568.png

Next on my list is extracting all the images from the swfs (for everything, pets, clothing, furniture, ext). Going to do this before I go back to textures as I don't need to worry about skewing the images for the assets, they're already 3 Dimensional.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
Honestly knowing Damien this is probably going to be one of the best development threads on dev best by so far that won't die out
and that will succeed very motivated guy when he is pushed to his limits I cannot wait to see this on every single hotel
Nice project.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Good luck bro! I'm excited about seeing the finished result.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
You seem to be having a lot of time on your hands lately...

Goodluck with the development.

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
What's the purpose of the external web API in this? Is it some sort of photo sharing system or are you wanting to keep the image processing closed source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread