Habbo Bots Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notex

Apr 12, 2012
Hello,
Some of you may notice, but there is now a bots button in the catalog.
Currently there is only one bot, and it only serves one purpose, this bot tells you who entered your room while you were gone. The bot only last's 1 week, and when I was checking the externals text file. I saw there was something saying "You are not allowed to place this bot in this room" So maybe we will get bots we can place in other people's rooms.
Here are some pictures of the bot.

8IPiB.png

aJUMU.png

HkLIy.png

EOGFL.png

Notex.

Moogly

May 6, 2012
Stalker bot? That's kind of interesting, I wonder if you can pick their clothes later on (or if they already implemented it yet?).

On another note, this would be the easiest thing to implement in a server.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
that is real good i was waitinf for them to release that
and ts cheap as well

thanks for letting us know

Notex

Apr 12, 2012
Stalker bot? That's kind of interesting, I wonder if you can pick their clothes later on (or if they already implemented it yet?).

On another note, this would be the easiest thing to implement in a server.
You can not currently change there clothes, maybe they will add that option in later.
that is real good i was waitinf for them to release that
and ts cheap as well

thanks for letting us know
No problem! :)

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Wow thanks for telling me! And WOW 3 credits! lol
I wish I had some money, but nah, but this is also cute and awesome.

Moogly

May 6, 2012
You can not currently change there clothes, maybe they will add that option in later.

No problem! :)
Although! In a retro it would be easily to make them wear one of your wardrobe slots. Provided the former is coded / implemented. Bots could be bought from a CMS since forever (Suelake did this when it was up in '10)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
and and Team Rev should work on this too! :D And nice.. however it's not worth it until it's all done.

Notex

Apr 12, 2012
and and Team Rev should work on this too! :D And nice.. however it's not worth it until it's all done.
Yes, they should work on this. And yes it's not worth it until it is actually done :)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
A spy bot for what? To know who intrudes your room? I never seen such but it's a good idea to make sales.

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
Now that they have seen it. I bet their thinking about putting it in! ;)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
They look alright, if you notice it says 'spy bot', i wonder what other types of bots they will release in the future

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
This looks interesting, and I will have to try one out. Maybe this will allow them to make future bots that will do other things.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
  • Spy Bot (first bot ever)
  • Ghost Bot (Halloween)
  • Santa Bot (Christmas)
  • St. Patrick Bot (St. Patrick's Day, if not mistaken)
  • Mr. Valentines Bot (Valentines)
  • Personalized Bot
There are alot of possibilities you could think of what type of bot they would release in the future.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
This seems cool.

Habbo seems to be brining nice things to the hotel, hopefully these small things will improve habbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread