• Ugly

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Fugly

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Hello guys, i was bored and i went on habbo and looked at there beta area to see if they updated anything and they finally put the register area and me page so if there are any lads wanting to rip or watever here is the link
Some screenies :p
You must be registered for see images attach

Few others of the store and loading logo

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 78

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I normally wouldn't approve this type of thread. But I went to check today and didn't see the registration until I saw this thread in the moderation queue.

So thank you for sharing and you've also made it into a discussion which I like.

My opinion on this BETA layout has massively changed. I prefer it much better now.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I normally wouldn't approve this type of thread. But I went to check today and didn't see the registration until I saw this thread in the moderation queue.

So thank you for sharing and you've also made it into a discussion which I like.

My opinion on this BETA layout has massively changed. I prefer it much better now.

I like how they made this in PDO ( I think ) This is a massive change from the Habbo theme, a Better change. The old theme had 2 different styles which was dumb.

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014

Thanks for accepting the thread :)

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Okay it's official habbo has updated their site layout.

Users who are viewing this thread