Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
https://puhekupla.com/en/news/2989 said:
Another day, another Beta-testing group in Habbo.
“What is it this time?!” we hear you typing frantically… Well, Habbos and gentlemen … *drum roll* …It’s the renewed Habbo Web platform!
A highly skilled team of coffee-fueled developers and designers have been hard at work creating the next generation of web platform for Habbo, and we are finally ready to release it into the wild!
Well, almost…We’re ready to start the next stages of closed beta-testing, which is why we need you!
We are randomly selecting a group of 100 lovely lab-rat Habbos, who have committed to spending the next week testing this new platform with us. The aim of this initial closed testing is to allow a smaller group of users to give us more targeted and direct feedback in these early stages.
Didn’t get selected this time? Don’t worry! We will have multiple phases of testing, so there will be plenty of chances to be chosen.
If you have any questions about this project, please refer to our Q&A below:

Q&A
How were the users selected? / Why wasn’t I chosen?

This testing group has been randomly selected from Habbo users, accessing the .COM Hotel.

Can I sign up for future testing?
There are plenty of Beta-testing projects in the near future. If you are interested in joining us for future Beta-testing groups, keep your eyes peeled for azure articles and/or minimails with details of how to join.

What is ‘Habbo Web Platform?”
This project is to test the platform set to replace the current Habbo Web, which includes the 'me' page.
The renewal will not affect the current Habbo client.

When will the renewed web be launched?
Dependent on how closed beta and open beta testing phases go, we are hoping to launch sometime in December 2014!

Original article:

Opinions and thoughts?

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
I'm quiet keen to see what Sulake have created this time as there starting to build some half decent things but i'm agreeing with @***** they will probably just make it so u login and shit via the client or something

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I want to hear your thoughts Sledmore.

Cookiez38

Aug 14, 2014
i think they're going to delete the website side, only client
so when you login you'll be redirecte to the client

J4son

Aug 21, 2014
Possibly going to be only a in-game, just a client. Possibly they plan on taking away there 'CMS'. But we can only wait and see ...

Tec

May 31, 2014
A new platform seems rather interesting... Could they be switching to html5? They could be also releasing habbo for android.

Edit: re-read the article, oops, however, could they be changing the CMS or removing it all together as others had said.

Last edited:

j0sh

Will someone please explain the meaning of life?
Apr 27, 2012
Ew.. Its good how it is

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
new0.PNG

new2.png
new4.PNG
new6.PNG
new7.PNG
new8.PNG
new1.jpg
new9.png
new10.PNG
Just for the folks who are interested :)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Then new Habbo design is a lot better than I would have anticipated originally..But I know Francis has already coded a lot of this, and I'm pretty sure he released it on RZ, so we have the upperhand already! We can use their new UI, before it's even uploaded to Habbo's servers...!

Tec

May 31, 2014
couldn't agree more..
What I feel is what makes it disgusting is that they are using too lesser features and trying to give them steroids.
I thought Habbo would maybe use the theme on the credits page. Now it looks all jumbled and they can't decide.

j0sh

Will someone please explain the meaning of life?
Apr 27, 2012
What I feel is what makes it disgusting is that they are using too lesser features and trying to give them steroids.
I thought Habbo would maybe use the theme on the credits page. Now it looks all jumbled and they can't decide.
Yeah, that would look really good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread