Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art

Feb 1, 2014
Hello,

I've been out of the scene for a good while now due to work and a disinterest in Habbo.
I've returned to check-in and keep up to date with what's going on within the community.

Sadly, things aren't what they used to be and overall Habbo seems to be dying out from my point of view. However, this isn't the topic of the thread. This is something a little bit fun before I say goodbye for good.

I am currently working on a UI concept in my free time for a Habbo Battle Royale.

This is in no way serious and simply because 2020 is approaching which will be the death of Flash so I'm doing something fun.
Again, this is just conceptual and are not in-fact real...

What tools did I use?
  • Figma
  • Photo Wrap

The images you are about to see are designed from the ground up and from scratch.

ggWOpVG.png

0CMUjOp.png

xmhv3vt.png

dEvbB9v.png

bPfGffk.png

0cmfItZ.png

More updates coming soon!

Discord - Francis Joseph#0873.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Great concept, i remember you popping up showing your little previews to me. Looking forward to see what else you can do with this.

Feb 1, 2014
I can already think of a few people who are gonna probably try coding this
I wouldn't appreciate if somebody didn't ask first and tried to re-use the assets present.
However, if they approached me (i.e. via Discord) then I would provide them with the project file.

Aside from this, looks like the compass isn't scaled properly but I'll be changing a lot of the actual client design.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
I wouldn't appreciate if somebody didn't ask first and tried to re-use the assets present.
However, if they approached me (i.e. via Discord) then I would provide them with the project file.

Aside from this, looks like the compass isn't scaled properly but I'll be changing a lot of the actual client design.
yeah you know what I mean though, a few people would probably try giving this a good go

Feb 1, 2014
Re: Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art
Here are all health bar states including the 'revive' pointers.

s5ixkG4.png

I'm just doing this in my spare time and have received quite a few messages but I can assure you that I will release the project file (Figma) soon enough. It will have to be organised and layered properly to allow for responsive scaling and a few other things...

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Not sure about the green colours for the health bars.. maybe make the back grey so it's easier to identify how much health the user has.

Feb 1, 2014
Not sure about the green colours for the health bars.. maybe make the back grey so it's easier to identify how much health the user has.

They're traditionally green to represent the current amount of health.
Maybe doing a green, yellow, red states depending the HP would be nice.

Nonetheless, experimenting is cool and thank you for the feedback.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
They're traditionally green to represent the current amount of health.
Maybe doing a green, yellow, red states depending the HP would be nice.

Nonetheless, experimenting is cool and thank you for the feedback.
I meant having the darker green colour as the background and the lighter colour showing the current health. It may be difficult to diffientiate the players current health at first glance.

Sorry if I made no sense lol

Feb 1, 2014
I didn't think I'd get free time but I've revamped and improved it, more screenshots to come tomorrow...
Having some fun during downtime from work :)

Attachments

• Wardrobe (1).png
    Wardrobe (1).png
    579 KB · Views: 76
  • Lobby - Searching (1).png
    Lobby - Searching (1).png
    539.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Lobby - Default.png
    Lobby - Default.png
    541.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Register.png
    Register.png
    729.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Login.png
    Login.png
    740.5 KB · Views: 60
Feb 1, 2014
Here's some cool updates!

ReTq89o.png

h33LeIl.png

8IwV0CG.png

RRgqfye.jpg

U4Tv9lP.jpg

I'll probably update this thread in the next week or so with even more goodies...

(HQ: )

More updates.

I have also setup a Discord server for motivation, feel free to join. Who knows, this project could become a 'thing'...

mb7D4gH.png

kVZpOhP.png

Users who are viewing this thread