Flash Habbliss Hotel ☃ Friendly community ☃ Auto events ☃ Join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Just a note that these guys use a bot system to make their usercount seem higher than it is ?
I openly talk about the bots in front of my users and other hotel owners, it is no secret you muppet.
Bots also are coded to talk, they use real users accounts
Thank you for literally quoting what I told you in client, very informative.

Not the first time unlikely to be the last :tired:
Really don't understand why people think inflating their user count will make their retro more popular.

To inform everyone;
- We do not boost 95 users online
- We do not inflate our user count to pretend we're a success

I normally have about 6 bots in the hotel, which just fill a presence in the welcome room, and give the hotel a less lonely feel to new users. The bots talk to you, and can sometimes be difficult to tell from a real user (Unless you know there are bots).

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
The hotel ran absolute fine until the stupid Founder want to showing hes power so all can se hes a big big tuff guy. Im not sure anymore if i recomment this hotel.

Last edited:

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Most hotels fake their user counts nothing new been going on for a while.
I openly talk about the bots in front of my users and other hotel owners, it is no secret you muppet.

Thank you for literally quoting what I told you in client, very informative.

To inform everyone;
- We do not boost 95 users online
- We do not inflate our user count to pretend we're a success

I normally have about 6 bots in the hotel, which just fill a presence in the welcome room, and give the hotel a less lonely feel to new users. The bots talk to you, and can sometimes be difficult to tell from a real user (Unless you know there are bots).
Um, I don't see how name calling changes anything, you're getting offensive for no reason. If there's nothing wrong with it then why are you defending it so badly? You bot your usercount. You've done it before, and you genuinely think it'll make your hotel more popular. Kk.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Any specific reason you mentioned using MariaDB? Also, I admire you're open about using Rev and Plus in 2018 (2019 in 2 days), but that's an ancient combination and isn't a very good way to advertise any special technical features.

Regardless, I remember when you ran Peace and had a pretty decent user count going. Good luck and hope you can make something good out of this hotel

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Any specific reason you mentioned using MariaDB? Also, I admire you're open about using Rev and Plus in 2018 (2019 in 2 days), but that's an ancient combination and isn't a very good way to advertise any special technical features.

Regardless, I remember when you ran Peace and had a pretty decent user count going. Good luck and hope you can make something good out of this hotel
Cheers

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Thank you for your input gilibert.
Updates;
  • put my old index back on
  • changed register & login
  • update findretros banner
  • fixed youtube tvs

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Such a great hotel - cool staff and dedication from what i see you will go far. good luck and smash it lads.
Thanks man!

UPDATES:
- New CMS (Habsays theme, with a new PHP backend that uses caching).
- Changed clothing, since the old figuredata was causing issues.
- Voting api only worked if not logged in, and most users don't logout. Have fixed.
- Fired useless staff.
- Added option to enable or disabled upbeat.
- Added option to enable or disable 60FPS.
- Purchased adspace on upbeat.
- Purchased Habbliss.com and moved site.
- Fixed YoutubeTVS after moving to new domain.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Lol I don’t really know why John has the need to talk about fake user counts when he does it himself. Oh well, but yeah Josh you have been faking users and not first time as mentioned however decent retro and glad to know you openly tell us about your bots unlike others lol.

Goodluck ?
This was a circular message :p thanks tho!

For the actual topic haha: I love the choice of 60FPS on/off in the settings, definitely as while 60FPS looks lovely for walking, the animations of furni are just too sped up and look bad IMO. :(
The website is very sweet. A little rough in places, but I wouldn't be able to do better!
The starter room is very cute, and I love the different icons in the catalogue compared to the usual ones.
A lot of work has clearly been put in and it looks awesome!
Yeah, the 60fps animations were spazzo, however many people still wanted it.. so I gave the option.
Cheers for the good response, and well done on getting the admin position as NGH - it’s a top quiality hotel and I’m glad to see hotels are lasting these days :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
Usually love your retros josh, but when another owner is threatening to dox users? what? its a great hotel but meh can't say much man should check out your staff
Post automatically merged:

Update, user Toxic who is your owner really does like to threaten users to dox them on discord and starts releasing information on certain users guessing he grabs their IP address from your db and starts releasing it smh, disappointed

Last edited:

patrick123123

Apr 5, 2012
Usually love your retros josh, but when another owner is threatening to dox users? what? its a great hotel but meh can't say much man should check out your staff

Update, user Toxic who is your owner really does like to threaten users to dox them on discord and starts releasing information on certain users guessing he grabs their IP address from your db and starts releasing it smh, disappointed

I agree on this, this happend to one of my friends. He got doxed with his information from their database.

Reactions: Kay

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013

People still do this in 2019? Some things never change. All retro owners should be trying to accomplish the same goals; to grow a community and make the users' time a fun experience.

Good hotel, but I wouldn't trust my information in the hands of someone like "Toxic".

Best of luck with Habbliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread