H2 - Get your cake and eat it too admin panel for plus emu

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
made by a man with @nobrain

wtf is this shit?
H2Admin is a standalone Housekeeping solution, completely separate from the actual site. This means the Housekeeping accounts are also separate from the standard user accounts, which is completely intentional. It is an easy-to-use and extensive Habbo private server administration panel which allows absolute control, with no compromises. Even down to per-page permissions. Built on CakePHP, it provides a solid, stable and secure platform to allow all kinds of administrative tasks you can think of. Manage your permissions in a per-page environment, post news articles, create new ranks, manage your CloudFlare account directly from the Admin Panel, and so much more.

this shit is in development so do not be a rude cunt

ld4vR

bXyLl

snouty-pride-thats-not-all-folks-snoutypig.png

plz download and use me 4 ur hotel

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
I'm sure a lot of people will benefit from this seeing as how like the number 1 post in the help section is "give me an hk for my rev cms cri". Thanks.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I'm sure a lot of people will benefit from this seeing as how like the number 1 post in the help section is "give me an hk for my rev cms cri". Thanks.
This one wasn't finished, nor is compatible really. xHabbo will be a great alternative when people can understand Node better or I can figure out how to launch it as a GUI with Electron

Users who are viewing this thread