[H] Brain CMS - Client/Staff Pin

StuartzN

Dec 28, 2016
Hello guys,

So I have to use Brain CMS in my hotel and as far as I see its good and nice. But I'm wondering why i'm always redirecting to changename whenever I try to enter the client. can anyone help me with this?

FxcZ9F5.png

and another problem is, If you are a staff/admin, You need to input a pin to enter client and housekeeping. How could I change my pin then?
any help will be appreciate, Thanks in advance.

gSgalAD.png

StuartzN

Dec 28, 2016
I solved the problem now. Both of this, but for some reason my client is still not working.. will you help me with that.. the load stucks on 76% then after it will redirect to gordon/PRODUCTION-etcetcetc

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
If the client is stuck at 76% check your brain-config, and Emulator Config, ensure that the connection IP's are correct

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
well dont even think a 1gb vps has enough space for the programs and retro files you need. if youre on a budget get a 2gb at most. i got about 21 users on my hotel with no lag or disconnections. 2 gb vps are usually just a couple dollars more then 1 gb.

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
I actually have 17gb vps.. and I also have all the files for retro. And i have 1gb more left.. a user are still able to enter?
If you have 17gb VPS for a Habbo Retro its a waste, to run a retro it normally requires 250gb memory and 4/6 GB ram

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
You don't actually need much disk space unless you're storing a lot of data (Habboon, Fresh, etc) You should be fine with 1GB remaining although try to remove some unwanted programs you might of installed.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
well dont even think a 1gb vps has enough space for the programs and retro files you need. if youre on a budget get a 2gb at most. i got about 21 users on my hotel with no lag or disconnections. 2 gb vps are usually just a couple dollars more then 1 gb.
1gb HDD isn't even enough for the OS itself, since all OS which exists are more than 1gb size, for example Windows 2008 Server is nearly 15GB.

EDIT: Nevermind misunderstoor earlier comments.
Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

You don't actually need much disk space unless you're storing a lot of data (Habboon, Fresh, etc) You should be fine with 1GB remaining although try to remove some unwanted programs you might of installed.
As JMG mentioned, 1GB should be enough since a MySQL database doesn't require that much space depending on how much your DB data size is.
It's mostly RAM that will be depending on for speed and the emulator to run smoothly.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Etrion

?
Dec 22, 2016
Okay so i've been using a 1gb and it actually works good.
Well if you dont want to have lags have 4gb of ram, with 1gb of ram you will have pretty much lag at 30 users, everything is about RAM if you wanna run your hotel smoothly.

PS: and bruh 17gb of ram?!? I hpoe i didn't see worng just now....what gonna have those 17gb of ram for? Recording when playing CS:GO and upload on YT? I hope not:lol:

Your VPS should be faster then your PC then asf.

Users who are viewing this thread