[GUIDE] Trax Fix For The Gold Tree Emulator + How To Add A CD + Custom Songs [GUIDE]

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Trax Fix
Here's the fix for the trax when using the new gold tree emulator.

I advise making a new page for your trax machine and the cds

Step 1: Start off by making sure you have the, song_disk swf file. It's located in hof furni folder

Step 2: Now go to your database, and search for, song_disk in both the catalog items, and furniture tables and delete the record of each one.

Step 3: Once you have deleted the records, go back to the furniture table, and add a new record. When you make a record most things will be automatically filled in. There's just a few parts you need to fill in.

ID can be anything you want. Make it easy to remember, since this will be the id used for the cds later on.
Public name, make that something like song disk. It's easy to find in the future that way
Item name, this has to be song_disk
Sprite ID, has to be 2607
Interaction Type, has to be set to music disc

Now that part should be done.

Step 4: Find the jukebox or any kind of machine you will be using for the discs, and change the interaction type to jukebox

Step 5: Now we have fixed the jukebox, and setup the discs. We just need to add the discs now

CD Creation Part
Step 6: Go to the soundtracks section, and you'll see the default songs already there. You just need to remember the ID Number of the song

Step 7: Head to the catalogue items table, and add a new record. You're now adding the CD.

ID can be anything
PageID, make this the id of your new page i advised you to make or the page you want the cds in
Item_ids, this is the most important part. This needs to be the song_disk id which you made earlier.
Song_ID
, is the id of the song you want from the soundtrack section. So on mine, the first id is 1, and it's The Ballad of Bonnie Blonde, so i put 1 for that song.

Now just fill the rest in.

Step 8: You should be all set after that. Just update items and catalogue and test the new track you just made. Enjoy.

Custom Songs Now
Here's how to add custom songsStep 1: To start of with, you need to download the song you're wanting to add. You also need to remember the duration of the song

Step 2: Once downloaded, you need to rename it to this, sound_machine_sample_900
I put 900, but it can be any number you like, it doesn't matter, but make sure it's, sound_machine_sample_

Step 3: Once you've renamed it etc, you need to add it to the mp3 folder located in the hof furni.

Step 4: Head over to your soundtracks table, and add a new record

ID, make this sensible ok. It can be anything but keep it neat so you dont get confused
Name And Author can be anything you wish
Track, this is the most important part. You need to make it setup like this, 1:992,247:

It always needs a 1 first. The 992 is the swf number, Mine is 992, so i put 992 but you would put your own. The 247 is the length of the song in seconds. Mine was 4 minutes, 7 seconds so i put, 247 You would put your own song duration.

Length, you just put the duration, like you did in the track part.

Step 5: Now you have added your custom song. Repeat the cd creation in the trax fix tutorial on how to add it.
I got this Guide/Tut from another forum, this might be helpful for the ones who doesn't go to that another forum.

Credits:
99% for Ecko1223 for making this from another forum.
1% for Me for making this Guide on here (Devbest)!

Last edited:

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Just as a suggestion - so it's easier to read you should only bold the important parts of the tutorial rather than the whole thing. It might be easier for people to follow.

nguyenhauq

Feb 16, 2014
Step 4: Head over to your soundtracks table, and add a new record

you can give me table soundtracks ?? i not see table soundtracks in my database... :(

Users who are viewing this thread