XBOX GTA V

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hello Devbest,
When I played Xbox 360 a while back probably August of last year, I bought a recovery off a guy for level 420, 10 Billion Dollars and all that. I wasn't banned or anything, but when I login to my Rockstar account now, I used to be able to see the amount of money I had on my character, but now, I can't at all. I'm not sure if it has to due with not being logged into xbox or having live or something. But, the main point of this is, I'm buying an XB1 with GTA V, I want to know if my money would still be there. I mean, it wont take long to check, but I was just wondering in advanced. I did hear that some people got caught and there money was reset or something like that. But yeah, I was just mainly wondering if my money would still be there or not, thanks.

Roman12345

Jun 2, 2016
While I don't condone modding what you should do is create another charactor on Gta V xbox 360, and then transfer it to xbox one. Rank Money etc should all be there.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
old thread but i find it funny how Blasteh has the same pic as @JMS either its just a coincidence or he copied lol
Probably some pic off google. OFT Infraction incoming.

Hello Devbest,
When I played Xbox 360 a while back probably August of last year, I bought a recovery off a guy for level 420, 10 Billion Dollars and all that. I wasn't banned or anything, but when I login to my Rockstar account now, I used to be able to see the amount of money I had on my character, but now, I can't at all. I'm not sure if it has to due with not being logged into xbox or having live or something. But, the main point of this is, I'm buying an XB1 with GTA V, I want to know if my money would still be there. I mean, it wont take long to check, but I was just wondering in advanced. I did hear that some people got caught and there money was reset or something like that. But yeah, I was just mainly wondering if my money would still be there or not, thanks.

Stat transfers bring everything from your old console to your current.

Users who are viewing this thread