GTA V GTA V Patch notes 1.06

Swifteh_Xo

It's time to be swift
Aug 27, 2013
So some of you may be asking as to what the latest patch has brought to the table. Here are a few of the new patches released today. (just stating the most obvious patches)

In addition to the new weapons, cars, outfits, tattoos and missions from the beach bum pack, we also have the following patches:
Players can no longer do the money glitch, but all vehicles purchased from doing it will remain
players can no longer glitch vehicles into their garage
players can no longer duplicate vehicles
players who ram other players with their personal vehicle whilst they are in a tank will now be blamed for being a bad sport
players now earn a small amount of RP and cash if they fail a mission
all players on the winning team of a Team Deathmatch will now earn the same amount of RP and Cash
The bad sport penalty has been reduced dramatically
cardboard boxes are now no longer a problem in Down the Drain :D
Deliveries from Pegasus are now only $200
more vehicles have now been added for purchase on the in-game web

If you have found anymore patches please just post it as a reply also tell me what you think about the Beach bum pack and the new patches. Hope you guys found the helpful and have a great day :D.

*Edit*
Guys sorry I forgot to mention that this log was for the xbox 360 version of the game, I am not aware if the playstation version has the new update or not but by now that is probably a definite.

Last edited:

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
QB4m7Nt.jpg

Swifteh_Xo

It's time to be swift
Aug 27, 2013
Nearly anyone doing the money glitch now is going to get banned. Everyone and I mean "EVERYONE" is now being monitored for car sales. My friends have all paid the consequences for this glitch and it serves them 100% right for doing it. Rockstar is now in the terms and services of both PSN and XBL.
Enjoy your ban Bro :p

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
Nearly anyone doing the money glitch now is going to get banned. Everyone and I mean "EVERYONE" is now being monitored for car sales. My friends have all paid the consequences for this glitch and it serves them 100% right for doing it. Rockstar is now in the terms and services of both PSN and XBL.

Enjoy your ban Bro :p
I've had this account for a while now, i'll just make a new one :p

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
I'm still playing GTA, not been banned at all. When the DNS servers wear out I got my rank to 800, then to 1000 but Rockstar was hunting rank 1000 people so I used the DNS to get back to rank 700. I've been doing things legit kinda now, currently rank 726 and I have $1,550,957.

Current Stats:
7z24o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread