GTA V GTA V Multiplayer Mod

Alozi

Nov 24, 2015
Hi! For some weeks ago I found a GTA V multiplayer mod in development.

I'm actually pretty suprised, it seems to go good for this mod :)

Alozi

Nov 24, 2015
There already is gta v multiplayer you tool
Yeah there is but I were thinking about the dedicated servers part, that does not exist in GTA Online, this can become like SA-MP if they are lucky.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
This is mods for Online for PC, It even tells you that on their site.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
So is this essentially a modded online server? Tbh I'd probably start playing again if this ends up like SA-MP

Sir Forum Spammer, I said Mods for Online, not a Modded Online Server.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Sir Forum Spammer, I said Mods for Online, not a Modded Online Server.
If you look at the youtube videos, not just make assumptions Sir Retarded Negro, you'd see they're talking about server and keeping it synchronized between users. Not "mods for online"

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
If you look at the youtube videos, not just make assumptions Sir Retarded Negro, you'd see they're talking about server and keeping it synchronized between users. Not "mods for online"

I read the sublines not watch the fucking videos autistic spaz.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I read the sublines not watch the fucking videos autistic spaz.
Atleast I can learn how to do something, as opposed to the kid who spent 8 years learning HTML and still begs for help on his rp edit you spaz.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Atleast I can learn how to do something, as opposed to the kid who spent 8 years learning HTML and still begs for help on his rp edit you spaz.

See unlike you I have a life and went in and out of Hotels. I didnt spend 8 years learning shit either, nor do I beg for help like you do for a 'basic idea' of how to make a proper box lol. I learnt how to have a proper relationship where you at hitting up some thot that sucks another mans dick then gets dumped and runs back to you?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
See unlike you I have a life and went in and out of Hotels. I didnt spend 8 years learning shit either, nor do I beg for help like you do for a 'basic idea' of how to make a proper box lol. I learnt how to have a proper relationship where you at hitting up some thot that sucks another mans dick then gets dumped and runs back to you?
What thot sucked another guy off, only slut I remember who did that shit was after the fact. LOL You're the one hitting up random girls who look like fucking apes and calling them beautiful and crying over having a crush on them. Bitch ass pussy, ain't even man enough to message them.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
What thot sucked another guy off, only slut I remember who did that shit was after the fact. LOL You're the one hitting up random girls who look like fucking apes and calling them beautiful and crying over having a crush on them. Bitch ass pussy, ain't even man enough to message them.

Joke is that I've never shown you any of the girls I've liked so what would your dumb ass know :)

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
rUDGY9V.png

Users who are viewing this thread