GTA V GTA Online: 500k being added to bank accounts

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Money in the Bank

Given some of the during these , and now that things are starting to look much smoother (touch wood!), we are planning to provide a special stimulus package for all who have played or will play Grand Theft Auto Online this month. We will be dropping a cool half a million GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month, starting as early as next week.

‘Don’t Spend It All in One Place!’

In order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced, we will be providing this GTA$ to players via two deposits of $250,000. We will announce specific dates as soon as possible, but are currently hoping to be able to make the first deposit by the end of next week (after we’ve confirmed that issues causing game progress loss have been fixed) with the second installment to happen by the end of the month. For players who experienced cloud server errors, connection issues, and lost game progress and characters in these first days of GTA Online, we hope this GTA$ helps to facilitate a fresh start or makes your continued life in Los Santos and Blaine County extra sweet.

Full Story -

Thoughts on this? is it good for the online economy?

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
#orgasm
I bet it's not good for the online economy, but eh. Free cash!
Plus, I doubt people will be able to save up for long enough. People such as me..

Although it's likely not good for the economy I think it's a great gift to make up for all the mess they've had (especially with the everlasting-tutorial bug) since the release of GTA Online.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I read this yesterday, and I'd still say the same thing now. I'll buy a nice garage/house and a motorbike and a decent car to customize until I had 0$.

I won't be able to save that up.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread