GTA V GTA Online 1st October

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
So GTA Online has now been confirmed to be coming on October the 1st. No time has been specified on that date though.

They will be having in-game purchases in the form of in-game $$$ aka GTA$ which will allow users to purchase stuff more quickly rather than saving & waiting

Article here -
Thoughts on this?

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I don't really care about micro-transactions but people get mad to their tits on this issue. I don't know why. They didn't force you. Then don't buy when you are given a choice.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Looking forward to it since I completed the game exactly a week ago.

Will it be 'free' in the sense that you don't have to pay to get the Online gameplay, or will you have to pay to download it?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Its free to play. However they have P2P options available.
And GTA Online can only be played by buying the actual game.
They are not releasing seperately

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Big map, only 16 people able to join..
I feel lonely sometimes just playing 300 people on a MTA SA server ... and with a bigger map for GTA V hmm.

But im getting the game when I get back home, cant wait.. ;)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Supposedly they've increased it to 32 players available to play online now, I for one will be playing!
In their blog they stated that it was capped at 16.
However they have previously mentioned they will upgrade to 128 in the future once their servers have stability.
So im presuming they will start at 16, then hit 32, 64 and so on. They have vowed to support it and release new stuff.

One thing i cannot wait for is multiplayer heists.
So those with headsets can work together. Im looking forward to this

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
However they have previously mentioned they will upgrade to 128 in the future once their servers have stability.
So im presuming they will start at 16, then hit 32, 64 and so on. They have vowed to support it and release new stuff.

I feel like certain things may not work out. How are they going about it, you gonna get matched up with randoms or you have to setup a crew then do the heist. If you're set with randoms, there's gonna be so many trolls. I also hope they really stop the modding of the game, like they discipline users this time around.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I feel like certain things may not work out. How are they going about it, you gonna get matched up with randoms or you have to setup a crew then do the heist. If you're set with randoms, there's gonna be so many trolls. I also hope they really stop the modding of the game, like they discipline users this time around.
Or you have multiple options.
Either play with randoms or a 'private lobby' much like how cod works.
I do hope it works this way as i will be more than likely be on it with rl friends and the guys from db.

CHosting

Sep 28, 2013
Every one is just hyper over that game, It is a amazing game, i think when online comes out the server will be down Easily.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010

wow 128 thatll be amazing haha

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
Or you have multiple options.
Either play with randoms or a 'private lobby' much like how cod works.
I do hope it works this way as i will be more than likely be on it with rl friends and the guys from db.
Right, exactly.

Meteor

Habbo Graphics Designer º
Dec 3, 2012
I honestly can't wait I beat the game a few days ago and I'm currently earning for 100% during the game I noticed phenomenal activities, and if you can robs banks on online I'd be glued on to my couch, but I can't wait xD

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Can't wait for Online. :D Seems like they will be flooded though.
What kind of features will be in it?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I honestly can't wait I beat the game a few days ago and I'm currently earning for 100% during the game I noticed phenomenal activities, and if you can robs banks on online I'd be glued on to my couch, but I can't wait xD
You can do everything, with friends/randomers etc... you can heist various locations and the 'heist leader' decides who gets what % from what i have heard

Too bad it's not for PC.
I'm guessing a PC version will come when they make it for XB1 & PS4 due to having a similar architecture

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
For all the Aussies that are wondering, timezone will not benefit us this time, GTA Online in Australia gets released on October 2nd.

Never-the-less, can't wait for this, gonna be absolutely sensational.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Is it true about the heists? Like similar to the Jewellery one? In the terms that you choose who drives, who shoots etc.. If it is, it'll be insane.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Is it true about the heists? Like similar to the Jewellery one? In the terms that you choose who drives, who shoots etc.. If it is, it'll be insane.
From what i have read, this seems to be the case, ill upload an image shortly

Users who are viewing this thread