GTA V GTA likes/hates

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Ok firstly I'm going to put up what I like about the game and what I personally don't like.

• Graphics
  • Choices of Characters
  • Map
  • Views scenery
  • Missions are well planned
  • Story Line of the game
  • Replaying/Skipping missions

Dislike
  • How you can't even look at the police now
  • You get caught by the police to easy
  • They never to be seen untill you wanted.
  • There is no big planes??
Your like and hates?

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I hate how 2 stars of police get you like a million of them chasing you... Other than that I like everything else.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I dislike how you can't go in hospital/police buildings like you used to be able to, also to see cops when your not wanted..simply call them from your phone lol

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
I saw game play with big planes in Los Santos??

Also I hate the police's looks I don't know why they look like Pigs plus with the fact they just seem to ram their cars right in to the best of my cars. that just pisses me off.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
There is no big planes really, I think the biggest ones are the Shamal (Learjet) and the Jet (Boeing)

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Also I hate the police's looks I don't know why they look like Pigs plus with the fact they just seem to ram their cars right in to the best of my cars. that just pisses me off.

Also I like to add; They shoot you with 1 star.

#E.G you can look at a police officer for second then next minuet he's pulling out a pistol shooting you.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Also I like to add; They shoot you with 1 star.

#E.G you can look at a police officer for second then next minuet he's pulling out a pistol shooting you.

Oh its worse for me. if I just walk up to them a star magically appears and I get knocked down in 1.9 seconds and it says "Busted" Biggest Piss off.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Doesn't happen with me, maybe because I do most of my shit mainly 'quietly' (missions, hits, etc).

Love the game, apart from cops are no-where to be seen unless you're wanted?

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
There is no big planes really, I think the biggest ones are the Shamal (Learjet) and the Jet (Boeing)

I'm 30% done and I've never seen a big plane apart from on a mission.

You can fly the jumbo's, just walk under the cockpit area and press Y or whatever it is for PS3. Although i wouldn't recommend trying to take one until you finish the game because as expected they take a while to even get on the runway, and lets not forget the cops shooting at you along the way. So usually if you get in the air, you'll have a blown engine and you'll only last in the air for 5 minutes tops until the plane begins to break down. So i suggest waiting until you can afford the hangar because after you get the hangar you don't get a wanted level for entering the airport.
(Only the jumbo's that have the cockpit and first class on a second level, not quite sure what they are actually called.)

On another note though, i fricken love the game, its an absolutely astonishing game and cannot wait for multiplayer.

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
My likes:
On the Likes Thread
Packie McReary from GTA:4
Reference to italian mobster who was related to some people in gta4 and if i'm not mistake other gta's as well. Forgot the name and all facts that went along with the name.

Dislikes:
Cops in front of you imitate the exact move on the exact millisecond 90% of the time.
Trevor; could be a different type of person.
Reimagination of Los Santos and Blaine County, especially grove street. But it is for the better of the game.
No references to CJ or anyone from GTA:SA

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
You can go into big airliner planes, just what you have to do is buy a airport hanger (maybe when you've finished gta 5) and then walk up to one of them and press "Y" well depends if you have a Xbox 360 or PS3.
And you get to drive it up in the sky, p.s its very very very SLOWW!

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Like: Everything
Dislike: The length of the story and the fact you can caught by police too easily and sometimes for doing fuck all.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
I hate it when you run over someone and 1 star police come after you then changes into 2 when you start losing the police.

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
Well it make it more realistic by making these police work that way , after all its still a roleplaying open world game so yeah they are trying to make it more realistic

Users who are viewing this thread