Gta 6 Release?

ArneVD

Sep 9, 2018
Would be nice if they release it in 2019, but doubt it. There are too many updates on GTA V Online right now in my eyes.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Even if GTA 6 were announced today (Oct 1,2018), I guarantee it wouldn't be released until mid-2020. The current GTA5 is still thriving and still selling at it's $60 peak with many players still active on multiplayer. But I wouldn't see GTA6 announcement, much less the release until E3 2019 at the earliest.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Even if GTA 6 were announced today (Oct 1,2018), I guarantee it wouldn't be released until mid-2020. The current GTA5 is still thriving and still selling at it's $60 peak with many players still active on multiplayer. But I wouldn't see GTA6 announcement, much less the release until E3 2019 at the earliest.
GTA Online will probably be used even if GTA 6 was released. Their multiplayer is constantly being updated, I doubt they'd make another multiplayer version just because of a new game?

Would be nice to see another story mode though.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
GTA Online will probably be used even if GTA 6 was released. Their multiplayer is constantly being updated, I doubt they'd make another multiplayer version just because of a new game?

Would be nice to see another story mode though.
Yeah their multiplayer will consistently be updated for the foreseeable future, and I see no reason for them to release GTA6 when the previous model is still doing so well. I don't see a GTA6 release until after mid-2020 when the new consoles could be released or announced. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Rockstar wants to do with the release of RDR2.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
It would be amazing if they changed their multiplayer approach to make it not so repetitive, also it'll be cool to keep it all in free mode with missions and everything. Hate waiting in lobbies for newbies to do missions with me ;(

Users who are viewing this thread