GTA V GTA 5 - Not sure what to expect.

Will you be buying GTA 5?

• Total voters

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
GTA-5.jpg

When I first played Vice City, it started my love for Rockstar games; no other game developer could top them. Then San Andreas, oh wow... What a game. San Andreas had so much to do out of missions, you could fly planes, go in buildings, fly in helicopters without cheats and it would be endless fun and I would spend hours on end playing this on my Playstation 2. When GTA 4 game out, I was expecting big things because they made out that it was better than San Andreas. I went out and bought the game and to my surprise, I was terribly wrong.

Don't get me wrong, still to this day I love Rockstar and all GTA games but I think they could've tried harder with GTA 4. You can't fly planes, you can't go to the airport, there's very limited things you can do out of missions, there's no cheats to turn off cops so you can explore the map on your own. There's way less features than I expected. I mean, they built an airport.. can't they put flyable planes in it? They put down unflyable jets and 747's that don't take off.

Now GTA 5 is coming out, it looks like they've added a lot. Diving, flying, sports, cars, and much more. I'm really not sure if the game is going to be as good as they make it out to be. Could they just be making a big song and dance about it? Is it worth my money? I guess we'll find that out soon. It looks like this is a big milestone for Rockstar but since GTA 4 game out I'm really not sure what to believe.
gta-v-diving-550x309.jpg

GTAV-plane.jpg

What are you thoughts on this?
Will you be buying this game?

Also, don't go whining about how I'm pointing out bad points of the game, it's just my opinion.​

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
I actually think its going to be an amazing game! I believe Rockstar had learnt there lesson with GTA IV and that they are going to bring all the fun stuff back!
Im just wondering how the crashing will be in cars xD everytime I crash hard on GTA IV I go flying out the windscreen that pisses me off [Especially when im getting chased by cops]

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
everytime I crash hard on GTA IV I go flying out the windscreen that pisses me off [Especially when im getting chased by cops]
They try to make it as realistic as possible xD Remember in the old games when you flipped over a car, it set on fire. Aha :')

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
They try to make it as realistic as possible xD Remember in the old games when you flipped over a car, it set on fire. Aha :')
Thats true! But they could atleast put seatbelts :} Maybe if u sit in the car long enough without driving off a seatbelt is on :)))

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I'm going to expect myself to jizz in my pants.

Pre ordered the game a couple months ago.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
From San Andreas, GTA IV was a flop.
Yeh its good they made the graphics more realistic, but feature-wise it was horrible.
I fucked 4 off and went back to SA.

However, 5 is looking pretty sweet imo. The features look great. The trailers look great. The graphics look great. Multiplayer looks to be a huge advancement on 4.
I can't wait for this game

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
The the the graphics ;) Holy shit can't wait, if it does come out for PC will see if the 7870 can handle it.

-Jordan-

Feb 19, 2011
The the the graphics ;) Holy shit can't wait, if it does come out for PC will see if the 7870 can handle it.
The 7870 can handle Crysis on max/ultra so I can't imagine it couldn't run GTA 5.

I pre-ordered this back in January expecting a Spring release, we are just two weeks away from a release!

Swift

Sep 2, 2013
I'm expecting to be amazed by this game, and never get bored of it.

I don't care about the graphics, just the gameplay.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread