group chats

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Hi,

I'm trying to implement the group chats to Plus Emulator, but it doesn't seem to work properly.
42a03ba778e44de58893ec11991c6091.png

The buddy list shows the group chat but it doesn't for the friend list bar? :S Do they not work properly on the SWF revision PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173? When I coded them for the SWF revision PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 it worked perfectly, so could this be a SWF issue? How to resolve this?

Also, the client tries to load the group badges from the album1584 when they should be getting the group badges from the habbo-imaging folder (never had this issue when I implemented the group chats for the last revision I was on (PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104):
f2b9bfb6eed84f1cac5d208f90dcaf74.png

Any fix for this? Would appreciate it!

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
use the buddylistcomposer and do something with the init of messages to return it in your friendlist
I've done that, but apparently it's not showing and the ">" arrow button is not disabled; :S

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
In the new productions they don't show in the friends bar. My assumption is that when Sulake decided to add them to Habbo they did a small update that disabled them from showing up in the friends bar.

Trust me it's nothing on your end, I noticed this too when I updated my build.

Also the console errors you're getting happened before for me too. It seems to only happen when the friend list was initialised for the user. It did it on the previous builds too but you probably didn't notice it since when they were loaded in the friend bar they get loaded from the habbo_imaging then updated in the friends list. Dunno why it does that? I just added a check to see if it's a group badge or not, if so redirected it to my habbo imaging.

Dion

Feb 27, 2017
In the new productions they don't show in the friends bar. My assumption is that when Sulake decided to add them to Habbo they did a small update that disabled them from showing up in the friends bar.

Trust me it's nothing on your end, I noticed this too when I updated my build.

Also the console errors you're getting happened before for me too. It seems to only happen when the friend list was initialised for the user. It did it on the previous builds too but you probably didn't notice it since when they were loaded in the friend bar they get loaded from the habbo_imaging then updated in the friends list. Dunno why it does that? I just added a check to see if it's a group badge or not, if so redirected it to my habbo imaging.
ke but its still possible to let it show in the friend bar cus it wont get in your friend bar cus it wil say you are not anymore friends with this user u need to add a extra catagorie to fix it

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
ke but its still possible to let it show in the friend bar cus it wont get in your friend bar cus it wil say you are not anymore friends with this user u need to add a extra catagorie to fix it
Works for me:
8fad15b81a414c688d4c1c08e20ab472.png

You probably just coded it wrong to begin with.

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
a extra thing in messenger like online friends but instead of that my groups
If you read what @Damiens said then you would understand something and not ask same question over and over again. You've coded groups chats wrong else you would be receiving messages, no need to change as3. It's already there, you just need to implement it properly. As for the thing not appearing in the bottom, he clearly told you "it's not something on your end, it's probably sulake who changed something since the old plus emulator release. If you can understand something then what he says is "they shouldn't appear at the bottom if using all files from sledmore since somethings changed of the way stuff are handled"

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread