Group Badges

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
Hello, Devbest!
I'm not sure if I've posted about this before, but I'm having a problem with my group badges.

When I create a group, the badges do not load. I've changed the folder to habbo-imaging. Any solutions?

Img;

Thank you.

Linxon

IzyHosting.com
Mar 28, 2015
You have to add codes to web.config if your using IIS, and .htacess if your using xampp.
Code for IIS:
Code:
                 <rule name="Imported Rule 16">
                    <match url="^habbo-imaging/badge/([^/]+)$" ignoreCase="false" />
                    <action type="Rewrite" url="/habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
                </rule>
Sorry, but i haven't doing habbo related things on a long time, but i think you can use the same code in your .htaccess.
Just change rule nr! :)

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
You have to add codes to web.config if your using IIS, and .htacess if your using xampp.
Code for IIS:
Code:
                 <rule name="Imported Rule 16">
                    <match url="^habbo-imaging/badge/([^/]+)$" ignoreCase="false" />
                    <action type="Rewrite" url="/habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
                </rule>
Sorry, but i haven't doing habbo related things on a long time, but i think you can use the same code in your .htaccess.
Just change rule nr! :)
What do you mean change rule??

edit;
I put in the code, but it just then gives me a server error.

Last edited:

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
ppress f12, post your screenshot here
3b7f80ebfea2087d6b40eddd60abf429.png

Users who are viewing this thread