Graphics designer available

Wolfy94

Aug 30, 2017
Hi

if you need any graphics doing, let me know and will see if i can do it. Low charge :)

thanks!
Emma

Wolfy94

Aug 30, 2017
You must be registered for see images attach

Post automatically merged:

this is just an example of some of the things :)
Post automatically merged:

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
just a tip for ya - when you're making the findretros banners make them habbo themed, the non-habbo theme looks out of place & strange oh and don't make the staff badges using font use the pen tool and do the lettering yourself

Wolfy94

Aug 30, 2017
just a tip for ya - when you're making the findretros banners make them habbo themed, the non-habbo theme looks out of place & strange oh and don't make the staff badges using font use the pen tool and do the lettering yourself
okay, fair enough but i dont see anything wrong with some blocky fonts? and if thats the case then shouldn't the habbo retro names be habbo related aswell?? habcrush and hab something yeah... but a lot of the names out there aren't habbo related at all.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
okay, fair enough but i dont see anything wrong with some blocky fonts? and if thats the case then shouldn't the habbo retro names be habbo related aswell?? habcrush and hab something yeah... but a lot of the names out there aren't habbo related at all.
why are you getting so defensive i think you need to calm down, don't post if you don't want any feedback you rude individual.

Wolfy94

Aug 30, 2017
wasn't being rude at all? none of that was rude one bit XD i was asking a question, hoping for an answer

Users who are viewing this thread