GTA V Grand Theft Auto V: Official Gameplay Video

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Skimmed through the video, graphics are right on gameplay looks good I can't wait!

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Saw the whole thing, and I'm glad I pre-ordred the game along with Watch Dogs. Can't wait for this, so much detail and much more to do than the earlier titles.

I wish however for the future, until they release gameplay of the online game, that it doesn't totally suck like the GTA IV did.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Honestly looks amazing, I love that they have focused on a lot more, even with the Tennis and Bike riding its something new, I love how the characters can make their own choices about how they execute their jobs. They didn't show us much with the weapon changing but it looks a lot like Saints Row with the weapon changing, but I do like it like that.

Then the online just looks amazing, that jet just omg.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
If they could of released this at the beginning of summer that would of been golden. Minimal time now of playing because of school. :l

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
If they could of released this at the beginning of summer that would of been golden. Minimal time now of playing because of school. :l

They aren't treyarch, they take their time to work on the game. The more time put into the more better outcome. I can't wait for the release of this game, more variety of clothing, more variety of vehicles. I hope this comes out for PC.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I almost died, I will defiantly be hunting wild animals in my spare time!! FUCK YAA!! Graphics are epic too not to mention them sexy cars OOFT.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
GTA V seems like IV but with Planes and vantage points. I'm still gonna buy it, but whatever.

JakeA

Dec 15, 2012
After watching this gameplay trailer I'm slightly disappointed with the scale of the map. I pretty much know the whole map from the back of my head now and I haven't even played the game yet.. I thought R* would have something hidden but it seems like I was wrong. After doing a bit of screenshot analysis it seems like the small town we saw from the top-down prospective is actually behind that huge mountain behind the Alamo Sea (The mountain can be seen from Los Santos behind the Vinewood Mountain) which would mean that small town is likely to be the most northern part of the map..

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
This looks awesome but, there are some small bits and bobs that the graphics are a tad dodgy on for example if you focus on the Jet Ski scene, the jetski on the water doesn't look very good.

But I am looking forward to being able to buy things with the money you make from the heists, eg houses, cars, weapons, unlike in GTA IV all the missions gained you hundreds of thousands of dollars and you couldn't even spend it.

Users who are viewing this thread