Grand Hotel - Grand opening of a new fantastic Retro Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonge09

Jul 2, 2011
You must be registered for see images attach

Welcome to the newly opened Grand Hotel that you can call your home! Custom CMS/UI, Custom Catalog with a lot of new furni, a lot of new rares that you can collect and trade and full of interesting events.

We have a hard-working Staff team that will always be there for you.

The website was built specifically to fit the style of the Hotel! We are so proud to invite you all to join the open beta and share your thoughts with us!

We strive to improve the Hotel and listen to the feedback the community will give! People from anywhere are welcome to join and have a good time!

We are looking for moderators for the hotel to help us improve the experience the users will have, so if you think you are made to be a moderator feel free to join our discord and text me Frenkzz#3503

The hotel welcomes every player from EVERY country! We have channels for every langue in your discord server so feel free to join !

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Thread approved.

Good luck!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The CMS was ripped from FunnieHotel, but people stealing stuff and claiming it as there work is what the retro community is all about! Goodluck.

DonSzah

Aug 2, 2020
The CMS was ripped from FunnieHotel, but people stealing stuff and claiming it as there work is what the retro community is all about! Goodluck.
Wonder what happend with all the advanced feature's from there old CMS, instead its just plain now l0l good luck though, best of wishes!

i like when i can tell you told you so frenk :')

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread