Graduating 2019 - What's next?

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Well I'm getting close to graduating real soon. My mind keeps keep changing from college or becoming a pro wrestler. I have chosen both. Will be going to college full time for something in business. But also plan to go to a wrestling academy where a few famous wrestlers trained at in Maryland. I wanna do both but basically I will have my college degree if pro wrestling backfires. Also pro wrestling (As in the independent circuit or WWE). It's in the entertainment business and always been interested.

Is this a good thing to do? This question is really aiming for the older adults on here.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Reason why I'm asking is because many say it isnt a good idea to do both. Because it would be too much stress. But I'm devoted either way.
Then do what you are passionate about and ignore what people say is a good idea. If you think doing both is a bad idea then don't do both; simple.

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Yeah wrestling is too much stress, don't forget the endless amount of hours you would have to commit to being on the road; watch documentaries about past WWE wrestler's lives and you'll see how much shit they've gone through! I don't think it's worth it.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Yeah wrestling is too much stress, don't forget the endless amount of hours you would have to commit to being on the road; watch documentaries about past WWE wrestler's lives and you'll see how much shit they've gone through! I don't think it's worth it.
I already knew about the endless amount of hours I would need to put in. I'm devoted to do so. Just it can always backfire.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Wrestling is all fake and staged, so fuck that LUL.
If you were to wrestle like the real deal, you would probably end up dead before you'd hit your 30's

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Wrestling is all fake and staged, so fuck that LUL.
If you were to wrestle like the real deal, you would probably end up dead before you'd hit your 30's
I wanna do the independent circuit then hopefully get a contract by wwe. Just the energy and the mood makes me wanna head in that direction.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Well I'm getting close to graduating real soon. My mind keeps keep changing from college or becoming a pro wrestler. I have chosen both. Will be going to college full time for something in business. But also plan to go to a wrestling academy where a few famous wrestlers trained at in Maryland. I wanna do both but basically I will have my college degree if pro wrestling backfires. Also pro wrestling (As in the independent circuit or WWE). It's in the entertainment business and always been interested.

Is this a good thing to do? This question is really aiming for the older adults on here.
Don't ask other people for advice on your future, it leads to you living other peoples dreams. Sit down and ask yourself if at this time in life you value financial security more or the thrill of pursuing your own passions/interests. If you feel that you are more interested in securing financial stability early on then going to college would probably be the best choice. If you think that at this point of your life going out and doing the things you dream of doing is more important, then go out and take chances.

The reality is, it's your life to do whatever you want. Life is not a race, for some life will be relatively devoid of risk or the pursuit of passions. Many choose financial security in this day and age.

I say do whatever you think will make you happy and don't be afraid to fail!
Failure is just as, if not more, important than smooth success.

Users who are viewing this thread