Graal Freeroam

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
zqcPb.png
Graal Freeroam's Gmap has been opened up to the players today. For those who don't know what Graal Freeroam is , it is a Modern/RPG themed server. At this time we are not really going to go into detail on the features until we enter the Beta Stage. We are currently in the Alpha stage which means there are plenty of bugs left to be found/fixed and new features to be implemented. The reason we have opened up the Gmap is so that players can explore and get an idea of what Graal Freeroam is. As we continue to develop we will release more content and probably enter the beta stage. Since we are in the alpha stage we don't have any plans to make anymore resets. So players are more than welcome to login and hangout if they wish.​
All updates for this server can be found on our facebook page ( ), or In-Game by pressing N. If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns feel free to post them in this thread or contact us in-game.​
At this time we are not hiring
In order to access this game you will need to download the client - after doing this you will need to create an account. Once that is done and you have made it to the server list, at the very bottom left conner you will see a empty box. Inside that box type Graal Freeroam and you will be logged into this server.​
Note: This is not a private server it is ran on a game engine called Graal. We did not create this game engine we are just hosting our server on it and developing on it as well.​
Photographs can be found on the facebook page​

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Doesn't look like the type of game I'd play. Nice to see you running more games within your community though.
Good luck!

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
wait what? -> Copyright © 1998-2012 All Rights Reserved.
Working on this since 1998, having 5486 online players, 4 different gametypes and still in Alpha stages?

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
wait what? -> Copyright © 1998-2012 All Rights Reserved.
Working on this since 1998, having 5486 online players, 4 different gametypes and still in Alpha stages?
Graal Online is a game engine where you can develop your own game. There are 10 + servers on the game engine all created by player/teenagers. I do not own Graal Online, but I do have a server on it.

Users who are viewing this thread