Goodbye, "Flash" Habbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013
They are working on something great. It look like they are trying to take so much attention on social media etc. for free advertising. # Savehabbo was trending on Twitter in almost every country.

It worked well..!

Just wait couple of weeks and games like Battleball, Snowstorm will be added.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
They are working on something great. It look like they are trying to take so much attention on social media etc. for free advertising. # Savehabbo was trending on Twitter in almost every country.

It worked well..!

something great? define great because rn it's looking like a flop lmao

Parsov

May 18, 2016

It worked well..!

They could've easily added to the flash version if they wanted to add it back. I mean I like it it just has a few issues. Which I'm sure will fix pretty quickly.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Wouldn't surprise me if hardly anyone even plays anymore, bet their userbase has majorly decreased.

lowrao

Jan 20, 2021
Pirate habbos will still be active, just use browsers with Chromium or Basilisk with Native Flash to continue playing.

Blackburn

Apr 6, 2019
Pirate habbos will still be active, just use browsers with Chromium or Basilisk with Native Flash to continue playing.
Flash is removed from Chromium. There are only a few browsers left supporting Flash like Maxthon Nitro. Maxthon Nitro is shit, though. It is slow, doesn't load specific web pages (properly) because of outdated standards Maxthon Nitro supports. Oh, and it still has Flash Player 10, which runs automatically when opening a web page...

lowrao

Jan 20, 2021
Flash is removed from Chromium. There are only a few browsers left supporting Flash like Maxthon Nitro. Maxthon Nitro is shit, though. It is slow, doesn't load specific web pages (properly) because of outdated standards Maxthon Nitro supports. Oh, and it still has Flash Player 10, which runs automatically when opening a web page...
There are versions by GitHub of Chromium with Flash Player yes, just do a search on google. And then there's the Basilisk Portable Browser with Flash. Both work very well by the way, I still access the pirate habbos for them.

You must be registered for see images attach

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
There are versions by GitHub of Chromium with Flash Player yes, just do a search on google. And then there's the Basilisk Portable Browser with Flash. Both work very well by the way, I still access the pirate habbos for them.

You must be registered for see images attach
Still, this was (and should be) always a temporary measure, it's not feasible for downloading other browsers or specific retro launchers to play in years to come.

With the rise of HTML5 projects it won't be long before they're the new standard anyway, it'll just take a good noob friendly release and tutorial on "how to make a html5 retro".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread