Good proxy?

Seargent David

Aug 26, 2011
maybe? Depends on your budget.

And PM me with your hotel name? I love to check out new hotels, just curious.
Using x4b right now, shit is garbage. The customer service denies attacks even tho its blatantly obvious.

Why not buy a secondary, smaller server and just create your own proxy?
Cause I can't be arsed to, wasn't the question either, I need a proxy provider.

Moron

wes#5860
Mar 25, 2014
Cause I can't be arsed to, wasn't the question either, I need a proxy provider.

Your question was what do the big hotels use - a few of them run their own proxies. If you have money, I believe a good provider is but they're pretty expensive. I normally use a mix between Cloudflare and Hostsavor for my websites.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
~ Pretty good for it's pricing and never had downtime with it pretty sure Boon used it at one time and Rise does currently afaik

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
All of these suggestions you ignore them, you best option listed is what @cvm said going with your own server if you're so picky about providers and can find one with a high bandwidth cap (if any).

Not even a minute of googling:

I can be your provider if you want, but you'll have to pay in advance (I'll be cheap with a 1000 GB bandwidth cap/month... regular for unlimited)

Jan 7, 2016
Well my VPS has anti-ddos even though it's not stated on the site as I just tested trying to shut it down and nothing occured, but just for a reference (if you ever stop your current vps hoster/provider), cloudatcost.com is decent.

Jan 7, 2016
yeah that's cool too but I didn't pay lol, donated $30 to a guy and he gave it to me with the resources and they are all just 1 time charges so you can keep all your resources and everything for life.

Jan 7, 2016
All their packages are available for a 1 time charge. It's not an offer, it's how they do their business.

and if you meant the $30 deal, no, I got lucky to find a guy who did that because of me donating.

Users who are viewing this thread