Good offshore hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarMigs

I rock :D
Dec 3, 2010
Hey everybody!
I am looking for a good, I repeat GOOD, offshore hosting.

For offshore I mean Netherlands hosting or other country with DMCA due to that problems that have been with other sites :S

Hope you got some good hostings :D

Or Bullet Proof Hosting it works too.

Sals

Actions speak louder than words
Mar 23, 2011
At CobraHost we have DE (German) KVM VPS, We allow Private Servers on our network.

If you are looking for Shared Webhosting, then could you please specify what you want to host?

Regards,
Sal

MarMigs

Dec 3, 2010
At CobraHost we have DE (German) KVM VPS, We allow Private Servers on our network.

If you are looking for Shared Webhosting, then could you please specify what you want to host?

Regards,
Sal
I already have 2 private servers with you ;)

and I want to host a private habbo, runescape and I think nulled things (I'm not sure about the last)

Sals

Actions speak louder than words
Mar 23, 2011
I already have 2 private servers with you ;)

and I want to host a private habbo, runescape and I think nulled things (I'm not sure about the last)

Ahh that's great!
I would recommend you make a support ticket, and i'm sure another member of the team could answer your question.
Ask something like, "Am I able to host Nulled Scripts on Shared Hosting Servers"

Another member of the team should reply ASAP.

Regards,
Sal

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
they're great
Yes they are offshore servers, however if you looking to be able to host nulled content/warez then i wouldnt recommend these guys.
Although having the datacenter in NL, they are strict in terms of copyrighted content.

I know quite a few nulled forums / warez hosts that have been hosted on these servers and taken down fairly quickly with no refund

MarMigs

Dec 3, 2010
Yes they are offshore servers, however if you looking to be able to host nulled content/warez then i wouldnt recommend these guys.
Although having the datacenter in NL, they are strict in terms of copyrighted content.

I know quite a few nulled forums / warez hosts that have been hosted on these servers and taken down fairly quickly with no refund
If is like that, I preffer choosing LeaseWeb.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
The only thing that I could think of is , as they are located in Russia, and tolerate anything, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread