Good Netflix films?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Jan 3, 2015
Ok, so I am quickly running out of films to watch on Netflix, most are not my genre or I have already seen. I am into any genres really apart from romance. I am just looking for some good films to watch please post your suggestions below thanks.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I watched one called Dallas Buyers Club the other night, that was good. Not sure if you've watched it already.

Would be handy for us if you provide a list of stuff you've watched so we know what not to suggest.

Lohex

Freelance Graphics Designer
Jun 30, 2011
Television Series:
-Supernatural
-Heroes
-Prison Break
-Merlin
-Breakout kings (after prison break)
-Lost
-The 100

Movies:
-EasyA (Because Emma Stone is hot as f^@&)
-Pain & Gain
-Brick Mansions
-Wolf of Wall Street
-The Interview

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
The interview is a funny film, idk if its on netflix yet but I'd suggest renting it or buying it. A great comedy.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Limitless Watched it last night, about an writer who struggles to find his edge but discovers a new drug that lets him use all of it :) It's good.

DoctorIlluminati

Allahu God
Mar 24, 2015
Top Boy is an amazing series wish it could have been longer though.

Going to either watch Prison Break or Wolf of Wall Street now.
If you like Prison Break, you should watch "The Flash" it has a few appearances of Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield) and his bro, they do a duel episode at one point

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Most films on Netflix are utter crap. However, TV series - Skins, Gossip Girl, OITNB, Riverdale, Scream. Not sure what else, haven't really looked on Netflix for around a year.

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
DC Legends of tomorrow and Blacklist are 2 good shows I'm watching right now.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I know it’s a TV show and it’s not really popular but I really enjoyed Backstorm, sadly stopped filming now though.

Spotless is good too.

Ster

Oct 26, 2020
I like the documentaries on Netflix. Can’t go wrong with Ross Kemp or Louis Theroux, maybe learn about space exploration and watch planets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread