Good, cheap VPS hosting for 10$ USD or under?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
ATTENTION TO MODS:

apparently people think this is a debating thread and I found a vps so close this thread please, kthxbye.

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
NodeCabin for the best serverzzzzz
Depends on what you want to use your server for.
Is it habbo related?
If No, Is it for a big project or small?
Idk. I would suggest OVH.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
NodeCabin for the best serverzzzzz
Depends on what you want to use your server for.
Is it habbo related?
If No, Is it for a big project or small?
Idk. I would suggest OVH.
OVH aren't $10 or under they are $16 I believe.

HostSavor.com Is probably your best choice for that price.

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
May seem like a advertisement post. But my company is wanting to reach an like count of 50 likes then we're releasing an 15% off discount for all services for the first month.

Sorry if this is an advertisement, seemed like a good shout.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Just wiped a bunch of off-topic posts from this thread. Stick to the topic question.
As my post wasn't off topic.
Still got that supply of licensed Windows Server 2012 r2 laptops going on in my house, I'll host ya some cheap hosting, yo @Sysode what if he wanna host a retro. How2do that on a cloud server via DigitalOcean since most retros rely on Windows frameworks :/

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
As my post wasn't off topic.
Still got that supply of licensed Windows Server 2012 r2 laptops going on in my house, I'll host ya some cheap hosting, yo @Sysode what if he wanna host a retro. How2do that on a cloud server via DigitalOcean since most retros rely on Windows frameworks :/
So that means you can only suggest windows servers, just because of the assumption he wants to host a retro. If he does want this for a retro, I'll remove my post and place this thread where it belongs, the tard section.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
fohkr4.png

What they offer?
Windows VPS
Linux VPS
cPanel Web Hosting
Web Hosting Reseller
Domains

I currently have the business blue package for Windows VPS. Best fast and reliable. Along with DDoS protection. Look at website to read more features. They also offer add-ons such as Extra Disk Space, More bandwidth, etc

Price Range:
$2-$25

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
LOL so you can resell them?

here:
I wouldn't recommend this, because when I owned one, it ran good for a few months and then it would randomly go offline for a few hours without notice, sometimes the panel wouldn't work and I'd get timed out on the SSH client.

Also if you read the reviews (for example on ) you can see others have had the exact same problem as me.

Click on the threads within that search and read the comments of the articles, you can see the reviews then and/or peoples recommendations.

I've switched to OVH and it's one of the best hosting companies, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread