GoldfishCMS/Arcturus Morningstar CLIENT STUCK !! PLEASE HELP !! (Screenshots, Pastebin)

TazTaz666

Mar 14, 2017
Hey everyone!
Have been out of the retro scene for about 6 years now, have some cool old cms's ill soon be uploading and contributing to the site - however,
Im trying to setup my demo hotel for nostalgia sakes (as we all know Habbo's credits are an absolute ripoff!)

Can anyone please help me with the following errors im encountering?

Error;
My CMS Is setup, and appears to be working fine (GoldfishCMS 3.0.0 Stable release)
My client is stuck on like 2% loading, if youd even call it that.

As GoldfishCMS hosts from the inetpub/wwwroot/public/ folder, not the inetpub/wwwroot/ like other sites/CMSs do, ive duplicated my entire swf folder into the public folder directory as well as wwwroot, to ensure its getting the connection when the page is loading.

Screen; (Ive tried this using both of GoldfishCMS Themes, Legacy and Goldfish, Ive attached a screen of the Goldfish version below.
(Screenshot of Hotel Loading)

The SWF Pack I am using is the Recommended (Latest release) from
I'll also attach a screen of my cms_settings;
(Screenshot of cms_settings table in Navicat)

I'll post here my external_variables, which ive edited with all my links (I have checked them to be correct, I think so anyway?) so I would think they would work?
(Pastebin of external_variables.txt)

I'll also attach a screenshot of my emulator

Error log below in full, as above screen only shows half (didnt really need to post this but did to try help give u more info)

I hope this is enough information to assist first go, if its not please let me know and I'll post more (I dont want to waist anyones time)
Can't wait to be able to play around and build some rooms :D
THANKYOU!!

All screenshots (incase links above dont work)
Post automatically merged:

Corrected links, posted main imgur link at the bottom.
Paste bin link corrected.

Last edited:

TazTaz666

Mar 14, 2017
Hey Calensi, thanks for your reply! :)

Im using firefox,
"Ctrl Shift I" Dev Console screen below;

"F12" Dev Console screen below;

TazTaz666

Mar 14, 2017
Yes, no idea either... Can anyone else provide any information that may help resolve this?

Calensi, what is your thoughts about where it mentions loading the habbo.swf, how it has the "? and numbers afterwards", could this be causing this error?

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Yes, no idea either... Can anyone else provide any information that may help resolve this?

Calensi, what is your thoughts about where it mentions loading the habbo.swf, how it has the "? and numbers afterwards", could this be causing this error?
No thats the <?php echo time; ?>

TazTaz666

Mar 14, 2017
this literally happens when you scroll on flash, nothing i can do
What do you mean by "scroll on flash" @Laynester

I appreciate all the help anyone can provide <3

I've got a lot to contribute to this community,
I am going to be uploading a lot towards this community soon, I am just finalizing my edits <3

Okay, I now understand what you mean by "scroll" as in, emulating flash inside this mozilla browser environment.

How else do I connect with flash being discontinued?

I am really stuck on this one, ive searched for browsers that provide a local, flash inclusive and compatible browser, but im out of ideas other than the mozilla/opera edits to re-include flash as I have done.

Does anyone know of a browser that may help with this?

@Laynester what do you recommend?

Does anyone have any help? I'm still stuck on this issue :( @Laynester what do you recommend?

Think im just gonna give up :/ habbo retro seems impossible to setup... cant seem to fix this basic issue

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread