GoldFish in Xmapp?

rrodo

Aug 24, 2015
Hi, how are you? I wanted to install this cms on my xmapp server, but I don't understand the commandos theme very much, I know that I must run cd more xmapp directory and I do everything but I don't understand the public part either, it could give me more detail How would it be on xmapp servers to install this cms? I would like you to explain it to me step by step and install the compost and stay the same ... please, I thank you to help me. since I want to execute the art mos. Emulator And another cms I would not like.

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
Make sure you have Composer and Node installed on your computer. Clone the Goldfish repo into your htdocs folder and run composer install and npm install in the Goldfish folder. Fill out the .env file with your information. If there is no .env file, you can copy and rename the .env.example file.
Please read up on PHP and Laravel basics too.

rrodo

Aug 24, 2015
If you have installed it properly, you need to change the Xampp directory to C:/Xampp/htdocs/PUBLIC instead of htdocs.
So instead of installing this in htdoc do I put it in that same folder? something like that, excuse me if I ask a lot happens that I do not have something clear
Post automatically merged:

Make sure you have Composer and Node installed on your computer. Clone the Goldfish repo into your htdocs folder and run composer install and npm install in the Goldfish folder. Fill out the .env file with your information. If there is no .env file, you can copy and rename the .env.example file.
Please read up on PHP and Laravel basics too.
If that part of completing the evr data was done correctly install, the programs and everything but when executing that it throws an error and I place the mentioned commands that it leaves on the page and I don't know why those errors are due.

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
So instead of installing this in htdoc do I put it in that same folder? something like that, excuse me if I ask a lot happens that I do not have something clear

If that part of completing the evr data was done correctly install, the programs and everything but when executing that it throws an error and I place the mentioned commands that it leaves on the page and I don't know why those errors are due.
What error?

rrodo

Aug 24, 2015
What error?

Now this happens to me. Here some screenshots. this error throws me:

1) CMD

2) Servidor.

If you have installed it properly, you need to change the Xampp directory to C:/Xampp/htdocs/PUBLIC instead of htdocs.

1) CMD

2) Servidor.

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019

1) CMD

2) Servidor.

1) CMD

2) Servidor.
You've set it up incorrectly. It's trying to find your vendor folder in the public directory. I'd recommend cloning the repo into a parent folder in your htdocs and set it up from there.

rrodo

Aug 24, 2015
You've set it up incorrectly. It's trying to find your vendor folder in the public directory. I'd recommend cloning the repo into a parent folder in your htdocs and set it up from there.
Do you want to clone the files in a different folder? why does that error throw me? How would that be, excuse me if I don't understand much but an example of the thing I should configure?

Update topic thread UPDATE!

I was able to see the installation page so far, but when I finished installing the cmd, I returned to the initial menu.

1) page displayed successfully in the menu step:

2) back to the installation menu:

3) console menu of the installation cmd:

4) I have this error again:

and well this is happening to me with this, what could it be? That way I could solve this problem

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread