GoldFish CMS in xampp / GoldFish CMS для xampp

risaro

Jul 16, 2019
P.S. I’m doing a tutorial for both English-speaking people and Russians, so the guide will be divided into two languages
----------------------------------------------------------RUSSAIN TUTORIAL------------------------------------------------------------
Подготовка
1. xampp : (Обязательно php 7.2.27 . Если взять версию по выше CMS не установиться ).
You must be registered for see images attach

2. GoldfishCMS : ( Скачивать обязательно с github , это последняя версия 1.3.0 )

3. PHP COMPOSER : ( Скачиваем именно setup.exe. Не надо устанавливать через shell . ) ( Так же если у вас несколько установленных xampp может не получиться установить на нужный. Исправление простое удаление других и оставить только один . P,s эта проблема была только у меня не знаю как у других )
3.1 Выберайте пункт Developers при установке
3.2 Совсем соглашайтесь и нажимаете просто next next next next next и finish .

3.3 Перезагружаем компьютер если потребуется просто проверьте в cmd composer если пусто , то перезагружайте ( одна перезагрузка может не помочь , у меня в первый раз потребовалось 2-4 раза .Сам не знаю , на сервере где я ставил вообще перезагрузка не потребовалась )
3.4 на фото показан пример долбаебизма composer

4. Скачиваем Arcturus Morningstar :

Конец подготовки

Установка
1. Перекидываем все из GoldFish-master.zip в htdocs
1.1 перекидываем все файлы swf и emulator в папку public
2. Теперь нам нужно создать базу ( используйте , что вам угодно я привык делать через console mysql ) так что расмотрим мой случай

2.1 заходим во вкладку в xampp-control SHELL
2.2 Вводим команду , что бы войти в mysql ( mysql -uroot -p)
2.3 вводим пароль и создаем базу ( create database goldfish; ( Где goldfish ваше название базы )
2.4 берем базу use goldfih и заливаем sql source C:\xampp\htdocs\public\emu\morningstar-base-2-3-0-rc2.sql
2.5 ждем загрузки и на этом работа с базой больше не нужна
3. Редактируем файл ".env" в корневой папке htdocs
4. Переходим в cmd в папку htdocs при помощи команды cd путь

4.1 выполняем команду composer install ( У вас будет идти долгая загрузка , но у меня уже это было загружено мне нет необходимости)

4.2 выполняем команду php artisan key:generate
5 . Выполняем команду php artisan serve

5.1 Переходим на localhost:8000 и выполняем все по инструкции делаем пути и все подобное
5.2 после успешной установки закрываем php artisan serve при помощи комбинации клавиш CTRL+C
6 . в корне htdocs создаем файл .htaccess
с кодом внутри

Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]

</IfModule>
7. Все конец !
FINISH INSTALL YEAH
-------------------------------------------------------------------- ENGLISH TUTORIAL ------------------------------------------------------

Training
1. xampp: (Mandatory php 7.2.27. If you take the version above the CMS does not install).

2. GoldfishCMS: (Must download from github, this is the latest version 1.3.0)

3. PHP COMPOSER: (We download setup.exe. You do not need to install it through the shell.) (Also, if you have several xampps installed, you may not be able to install them on the correct one. The fix is simple delete others and leave only one. P, s this problem was only I don’t know how others have)

3.1 Choose Developers during installation

3.2 Agree completely and just click next next next next next next and finish.
3.3 Restarting the computer if necessary, just check in cmd composer if empty, then reboot (one reboot may not help, it took me 2-4 times for the first time. I don’t know, on the server where I installed the reboot was not required at all)
3.4 the photo shows an example of dolbaebism composer

4. Download Arcturus Morningstar:

End of preparation

Installation
1. Throw everything from GoldFish-master.zip to htdocs
1.1 throw all the swf and emulator files into the public folder
2. Now we need to create a database (use whatever you like, I'm used to doing it through console mysql) so let's look at my case
2.1 go to the tab in xampp-control SHELL
2.2 Enter the command to enter mysql (mysql -uroot -p)
2.3 enter the password and create the database (create database goldfish; (Where goldfish is your base name)

2.4 take the base use goldfih and fill in sql source C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ public \ emu \ morningstar-base-2-3-0-rc2.sql
2.5 we are waiting for the download and on this work with the database is no longer needed
3. We edit the file ".env" in the root folder htdocs
4. Go to cmd to the htdocs folder using the cd path command

4.1 execute the composer install command (you will have a long download, but I have already downloaded it; I don’t need to)

4.2 we execute the php artisan key: generate
5 command. We execute the php artisan serve command

5.1 Go to localhost: 8000 and do everything according to the instructions, make paths and all that
5.2 after a successful installation, close php artisan serve with the CTRL + C key combination
6. in the root of htdocs create the .htaccess file
with code inside

Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

</IfModule>

7. It's all over!
FINISH INSTALL YEAH

Last edited:

rrodo

Aug 24, 2015
I did like everything I indicated in the tutorial but it still doesn't work, what am I doing wrong? I would like to know what problem they are so I could give a solution, I followed the steps of your tutorial.

Attachments

• 2020-03-15_233844.png
    2020-03-15_233844.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 2020-03-15_233941.png
    2020-03-15_233941.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 2020-03-15_234126.png
    2020-03-15_234126.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 2020-03-15_234146.png
    2020-03-15_234146.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 39

risaro

Jul 16, 2019
I did like everything I indicated in the tutorial but it still doesn't work, what am I doing wrong? I would like to know what problem they are so I could give a solution, I followed the steps of your tutorial.

this is item number 6.
errors in the database are not dependent on xampp. They arise in everyone, so I did not write them.

1. create in htdocs file . httaccess
In file
Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

</IfModule>
This is fix last screen yourdomen redirected in to folder public.
2 screenshot fix
Check database goldfish in table "users"
1. Your nick have cirylicc/Chinese/turkish/arab. Fix it convert table "users" to charset UTF8
2. id your account = 1. Check it
Dont fixed go to call me in discord Risaro#8554
My time 11:13 is Novosibirsk/Russia
And your database arcturus is clean ?

if you don’t know how to transfer your data from the database to a clean one, I can help, just call the discord.

Attachments

• 1584332316016.png
    1584332316016.png
    312 bytes · Views: 11
Last edited:

rrodo

Aug 24, 2015
Well, I was able to solve that problem of visualizing the problem, but now I have another error that also when I register, throws this away. What can be? I see in the database but there is nothing registered and it tells me if there is a register.

Attachments

• 2020-03-23_232103.png
    2020-03-23_232103.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 2020-03-23_232127.png
    2020-03-23_232127.png
    85 KB · Views: 31

risaro

Jul 16, 2019
Well, I was able to solve that problem of visualizing the problem, but now I have another error that also when I register, throws this away. What can be? I see in the database but there is nothing registered and it tells me if there is a register.
change plz in table users id 1

afwannabil

Jun 22, 2012
Can Someone help me with this?

Output:

Users who are viewing this thread