Recruiting GMRP Texture Artist & Administrator Role

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
banner.gif

Hi,

I currently have a UK server up and running on FiveM. We go by the name of "Greater Manchester Roleplay Community" as this is a roleplay server that is based in 'Greater Manchester'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrator Role

I'm looking for another owner that has the knowledge of how to run a server properly. The main job of hiring another Administrator of this server would mainly be to invite players and be able to keep a steady community. By taking up this Administrator role, you wouldn't need to bother about server costs as this is all being handled already, the job of being an Administrator for this RP, is that you will take care of the community that we will be able to gain. That is pretty much the specific information for this role.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3D Texture Artist

I'm also looking for a texture artist that is able to create skins for our vehicles as well as more texturing to our custom buildings / replaceable buildings on our server. This means that you are able to create a full model skin for any cars that are purchased.

For example, if I was to purchase a brand new 3D car model from somewhere like Hum3D you will then create the skin for it.
I will be able to pay you for this role, but this will depend on how the skins will end up at the final stage.

If you would like to join the TeamSpeak then you can do .
If you feel like you're up to this position then feel free to either message me on here, or connect on TeamSpeak (As I am usually there).
You can also visit the website: However, at this current stage the website is not 100% complete.
You can also join the server by clicking on the banner at the top.

Server Information:
IP: 185.239.238.193
Slots: 32
Gamemode: Freeroam

This recruitment post is from my other thread: - This has more specification and more information about the certain roles that are public.

Last edited:

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
I've only chosen this area, as it's specifically where I'm living. So to be able to re-create the idea of having a GTA based RP in that area, is quite cool really (For me anyway).

Even thinking about creating the buildings and areas of Greater Manchester to be able to re-live it on GTA, just makes it even better. I'm just hoping when everything is near enough finished, I can finally gain a community so that we can all play on the server.

Users who are viewing this thread